FIVE

— mature

soobin looked around outside the bathroom door before shutting it to see beomgyu, cheeks bright pink and ears burning red, standing in front of him. "s-stalls are empty," he confirmed, soobin nodded.

"hi beomgyu," he said, smirking. beomgyu struggled to respond and looked down at his fingers. "hi, h-hyung.." he mumbled.

soobin placed a hand atop beomgyu's head, sliding it down to meet his cheek, and pulling him forward so that their faces were inches apart. beomgyu's lips twitched as he stared down at soobin's. somehow, being this close without kissing made him more nervous than actually kissing did.

soobin snickered. "you're all talk, beomgyu," he said, before pushing their lips together and snaking his other hand downwards to grab onto his waist and press their bodies together.

beomgyu winced, eyebrows curling upwards as his hands lifted to soobin's chest, slightly scratching as he eagerly kissed him.

soobin's hand went down from his waist to his surprisingly, but sadly unnoticeable boner and he rubbed his hand over it a few times, listening as beomgyu jerked and whimpered at every touch.

beomgyu pulled away with heavy breaths. "hurry.." he mumbled. soobin laughed a bit and fixed beomgyu's hair. "always so excited," he said, before grabbing him and pulling him into the corner stall.

he pressed him up against the door and snuck his hands under his shirt, softly caressing and teasing at his chest as he went for his lips again. beomgyu let out muffled whines into soobin's lips as he grabbed onto his wrists, pulling them southwards.

soobin took the signals and started to unzip both of their jeans. as he did so, the two unsuspecting boys heard the sound of footsteps and two voices coming towards the bathroom.

beomgyu pulled away and stared at soobin, clearly afraid. soobin shook his head and pulled beomgyu's jeans and underwear just below his ass.

he then lifted beomgyu up and sat him on the rail on the side of the stall, which was supposed to be used for accessibility. that way, nobody could see the two sets of feet in one stall.

beomgyu winced with surprise and stared at him with wide eyes, trying to be quiet as the voices came nearer.

soobin wrapped a hand around beomgyu's cock and gyu jerked, mouth dropping open and trying not to make a sound. two boys walked into the bathroom, talking loudly.

"has yuta put up the tryout results yet?"

"they're on the bulletin board. you didn't see?"

soobin pumped his hand up and down slowly and watched as beomgyu struggled to restrain himself, mouth gaping and eyes squeezing shut. he whimpered quietly and soobin's free hand shot up to cover his mouth, the two boys stopped talking and turned over.

"did you hear that?"

beomgyu shook his head aggressively and soobin squeezed harder onto his dick, watching as his eyes filled with water. that surprised him a bit, but he was sure beomgyu enjoyed it.

he ran his hand over beomgyu's tip over and over again, taking pleasure from the state it put the poor boy in. he leaned in close and kissed him on the neck before whispering, "don't make a sound,"

beomgyu's stomach spasmed as a tear fell from his eye. soobin moved his hand from his mouth and wiped it away. "you'll be alright, do it for hyung, hm?"

beomgyu nodded and breathed out slowly and shakily as soobin moved his hand a bit faster. to beomgyu's surprise, the hand that was previously covering his mouth, slipped into his lips and his first instinct was to suck on them, obviously. soobin smiled.

"good boy," he mouthed. beomgyu felt like cumming right then and there, but tried to restrain himself. last time, he came so quickly, and he was embarrassed. he wanted to hold it for a bit longer. plus, soobin hadn't even started on himself yet.

the two boys continued to talk outside the stall and soobin threw his head back, rolling his eyes in annoyance. when the hell were they gonna leave? didn't they have classes to get to?

once he felt that his fingers were wet enough, he reached down under beomgyu to his ass and poked at his rim. beomgyu jolted and squeezed onto soobin's arm. "w-wait-" he whispered.

soobin stopped for a moment. "you don't want me to? it's okay," he said, quietly as the voices seemed loud enough to cover his own. beomgyu swallowed.

"no, go ahead, p-please.." he whispered again. soobin smiled and teased at his hole, pushing just the tips of his fingers in and watching as beomgyu gasped and threatened to cum. it was the cutest thing.

"hyung, s-stop it, please p-put them in," he winced, doing his absolute best to stay unnoticed. soobin quickly pushed both fingers in at once and watched as beomgyu's mouth dropped open, eyes rolling back as he quickly covered his own mouth to stop a moan from escaping his lips.

soobin kissed his cheek as he pulled them in and out, still pumping his hand on his cock. "can't believe you haven't cum yet," he whispered. beomgyu shook his head and couldn't form a single word as he pressed his forehead to soobin's shoulder.

finally, the two felt as if they'd been saved by some angel above.

"you wanna go back to class? i'm kinda bored."

the sound of footsteps leaving and the door shutting was like a godsend as beomgyu shot his head up, removing his hand from his mouth and moaning loudly.

"hyung, hyung i wanna cum," he whimpered out. soobin laughed, nodding and going to leave more hickeys over the few that hadn't fully healed yet as he moved both hands faster, squeezing tighter and curling his fingers inside of beomgyu.

as he did so, beomgyu jolted and soobin could tell he found his prostate. "h-hyung.. it feels weird i-i-" he squeezed his eyes shut and swallowed. "..'m gonna cum," he winced.

soobin hummed and nodded. "mhm, cum for hyung, why don't you?"

that sent beomgyu over the edge, he moaned and arched in a way that'd leave him aching for days, spilling all over soobin's hand and groaning as he pulled his fingers out.

     he flopped over soobin's shoulder, breathing heavily and almost unable to think as soobin pulled out his own dick, jerking off to the sight in front of him.

     it wasn't long before he came all over the smaller boys stomach, cleaning them both up with toilet paper before helping beomgyu get situated enough to return to class.

beomgyu awkwardly followed him out, legs shaking the slightest when he hopped down from the rail. soobin patted his shoulder and gestured to the door.

     "see you later, beomgyu," he smiled, opening the bathroom door. "see you," beomgyu said, nervously before walking away.