FIFTEEN

beomgyu waddled out the room to find soobin sitting on the couch, his legs stretched out in front of him. he tapped his chin for a second and jumped up, a light bulb over his head.

he skipped over and crouched behind soobin, placing his lips next to his ear. soobin looked back a little. "gyu?"

"hyung," he said quietly. soobin blinked. "hm?" beomgyu stretched his arms over the couch and around soobin's chest, burying his nose into his neck. "i'm so sleepy,"

soobin sighed and peeled his arms off. "shoulda stayed in bed," he said, scrolling on his phone. beomgyu huffed and stood up straight, thinking again before walking around the couch, sitting right up close to soobin and wrapping his arms around him once again. "hyung," he repeated.

soobin nodded and beomgyu continued. "how come you're acting like you didn't say what you said to me?"

soobin shut his phone off and turned to face beomgyu, their faces inches away. beomgyu blushed. "what did i say to you?"

gyu stared blankly at his face and swallowed. "y-you said t-that you- you wanna-" he broke the eye contact and stared at his fingers.

soobin smiled and lifted his chin. "that i wanna kiss you?"

beomgyu nodded and tried his best to keep focused, eyes wandering. he watched as soobin turned his head, looking back to see kai walking into the bathroom. "mm,"

quickly, he cupped beomgyu's face and pressed their lips together, beomgyu letting out a muffled whimper of surprise before grabbing onto soobin's wrists, kissing him back.

he pulled back and smiled. "got you," he said, triumphantly. soobin scoffed and shook his head.

"you said sex, including handjobs and blowjobs, nothing about this," he said, before pulling beomgyu back in.

beomgyu's eyes were wide and he pushed soobin back. "b-but-" soobin shook his head again and put a finger before his lips. "don't act like you don't like it, beomgyu,"

beomgyu shivered at his words and sighed, accepting when soobin kissed him again and wrapping his arms around his neck.

     all he had to do was turn him on enough so that he'd wanna fuck. he didn't even have to fuck him, simply touching his dick was all it'd take for him to lose. that's it! and plus, if he could make him lose, then it'd be a double win for him. sex and (keeping) money. light work.

soobin started to get aggressive with it, gyu already working up a sweat at 9am. he breathed heavily and felt his pants get tighter. "h-hyung.." he mumbled, pressing their foreheads together.

soobin smiled and kissed at his neck, sucking lightly and leaving little marks not dark enough to be hickeys. beomgyu shook his head and bucked his hips against soobin's, soobin grabbing him by the waist.

"don't do that," he said.

beomgyu whined and grabbed at the hem of soobin's pants needily. "beomgyu," he said, harshly grabbing his wrist and pulling away from his neck.

he smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "you'll make me lose," he said. beomgyu shook his head and whined. "b-but hyung, i-i won't tell anyone," he said. "promise.."

     beomgyu lifted himself up a bit onto soobin's leg, biting his bottom lip harshly and rolling his hips. soobin hummed.

"please please please," he pleaded quietly, gripping at his pants and squeezing his eyes shut. soobin pursed his lips.

"nope."

he lifted him off and turned away from beomgyu, sitting back in his spot and hearing the bathroom door open as kai walked back into the kitchen.

beomgyu groaned and grabbed a pillow, screaming into it loudly.

"gyu? what's your problem?" kai shouted from the kitchen.

beomgyu cried loudly into the pillow and shook his head. "i-i'm gonna kill myself!! and it's all cuz of this loser!!" he shouted, getting up and hurrying to the bathroom.

kai blinked. "soobin?"

soobin scoffed and shook his head. "talk about backfiring," he mumbled.

     after "taking care" of the mini beomgyu in his pants, gyu sat over the closed toilet seat with his legs pulled up to his chest and stared at the ceiling.

    trying to make soobin lose sounded like a lot of fun, for him and his wallet. but then again... did he want him to lose?

     if he lost the bet, there'd be nothing holding him back from doing whatever he wanted with beomgyu in that house alone. but it wasn't just beomgyu, there was always yeonjun.

     if soobin could keep it up for the week, beomgyu wouldn't have to worry about 'competing' with him like that. but he wasn't so sure he could even handle sleeping in a room with soobin for 5 more nights without (accidentally) sucking his dick.

     he laughed at himself. what am i saying? of course i can handle it. soobin's the one who can't!! i should just quit trying to make him lose...

     but... i already told yeonjun i would.. i don't want him to be upset with me, like that one time..

     yeonjun is SO. scary.