Chapter 2

"It. Kit. Kit wake up damn brat!!!"

Naruto groan, opening his eyes slowly, the man reach his hand up clutching his head. As he sit up and band his head of the low hang branch. He made a loud groan again, feeling like hammer jack set off inside his skull. He stopped rubbing his forehead and look around, his eyes went wide seeing the forest and landscape was green and the sky was blue for the first time in 4 years.

He started to stand up looking around the forest and he felt his injury again and he groan. He went back to sit on the ground. "Shit, forgot that I'm still injury," he muttered.

"...You know I can't heal you. I used all up my chakra. So you will have to heal your injury for awhile. So I'm gonna go back to sleep," said the fox.

Naruto snort, he couldn't help but small grin that tilted on his lips, as he staggered to his feet, tugging his absent torn clothing that hung off his thin frame. He haven't felt happy in long time, and it had been longer since he had opening, but this was it.

But then it's happen, the feeling of thirst of blood finally hit him. So this is how it felt for being thirst of blood. Not good, the village was right ahead of him and he can smell their blood running through their vain. It still day light, so it's dangerous to hunt in this time.

"Just hunt some rabbit if you don't want to take a human blood, right now. Look, there is one over there." Advice Kurama. Naruto nodded, when he spotted the brown rabbit hopping behind the bush, his eyes narrowed. He stealthy got closer into his prey and quickly caught it.

The rabbit were trying hard struggling in his strong grasp, now since the prey in his hands, he don't know what to do next. He gazed at the rabbit deeply and then, it just like an instinct when he sung his teeth on it's neck and the taste of blood consumed him. Instead of splitting it out, he drank the metallic but sweet liquid without remorse with satisfaction.

He drank the blood in his prey until it's last drop. He pulled out his fangs with satisfies lick on his lips, cleaning his mouth from any blood, didn't leave any drop of it. He don't know if it thanks to his chakra or the energy from drinking a blood but his injured completely healed and his strength and chakra were back but a little.

Naruto thought about going to meet Sandaime Hokage and tell him everything what happened in the future. But on the second thought, that it wasn't necessary. While it was good to have someone to back him up or give him some support, he don't think having a tied in the village would let him work on his plans on his own that easily. He had no doubt if he tell this to Sarutobi, the old man would have probably limit for him to do whatever he need too.

Besides, with him becoming a stranger in this timeline, he had no doubt the others would felt suspicious and cautious if someone that they never seen before suddenly shows up and claim that he actually one of the citizen. He don't think that would convince them even if he had the back up of the sandaime.

"Good point." the beast within him said, having heard what Naruto thought of the situation they were in. "You can tell him when you make your own reputation in this timeline first and also take out some of the player while you at it."

Naruto nodded in agreement with his partner, his mind already jumping into plan of what should he do first. Looking at himself, he grimace. He look and smell like shit! Maybe he should take a bath first and think about saving the world later when he felt he was clean and refreshed.

He started to walked toward where he heard the stream of river and glad when he found a clean and refreshing one. It's been awhile to see a clear river, even since the war broke, the water source have been turned into poisonous because of Zetsu and thus half of civilization died because of dehydration. So, seeing such a clear water makes him giddy in happiness and joy.

The Red Typhoons (Naruto Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara