Chapter 14

They appeared back with red flash and passed the mountain, before they took a break there. The two lover make sure there wasn't anyone around the area or anyone that following them. When they really make sure of that, they slowly put Hizashi down on the ground carefully.

The two heaved a sigh after Hizashi was putted into the sleeping bag, Shisui then turned to his partner. "Well, what we gonna do now? Should we bring him back to Konoha? Or send message to Hokage-sama to retrieve him?" asked the Uchiha.

Natsuki hummed in thought, he don't know what should he do about the Hyuuga either. His plan is that, to bring Hyuuga Hizashi body back to Konoha and that's it. But with how Hizashi turn out alive? He was uncertain of what should he do.

The indigo orbs was in his thought when a messages hawk fly toward them and land in front of him. Natsuki blinked at the hawk and took the tiny scroll that was lashed on the hawk legs. Giving a piece of meat to the hawk as payment, he let the bird fly away and read the scroll in contents.

Eyes read on the words in the scroll, Natsuki close it and burn it using his fire release. He then sigh in resignation, Shisui knitted his black brow on him, "What the scroll say, Natsuki?" asked Shisui in curiosity.

Natsuki turned to his lover, "Nothing serious that we need to worried about, Sandaime just told me that the house are done and asked when we will come back and move there, that's all." reported him neutrally and Shisui nodded. "Are we going back to Konoha?" question him innocently.

Natsuki blinked at him and looked back to the unconscious man, he then sighed and nodded. "I think it's time to go back, we also have unexpected passenger here that need to bring home too. And...I think I need to low down Kakashi suffering from missing me." said him for the last part guiltily, thinking about his other lover that hold up in their village for his own duties.

Shisui snickered at that, "With how much he sent a letter to you, asking when you will come back! I can image he been rolling around his bed, masturbating himself while thinking of your adorable face, sucking on his cock. I'm amazed that he can hold his instinct this far and not break." he said jokingly without tact while Natsuki choke his own spit at the joke with face red, completely embarrassed the implication the Uchiha had.

"Shisui!" scolded Natsuki and gently punched his boyfriend shoulder. Shisui cracked at that and winked at him teasingly, making the white head embarrassed more than he do.

Meanwhile at Konoha,

"Achoo!" sneezed the silvered haired man with a mask. He rubbed his itched nose after the sneeze and sniffled, "I wonder whose talking about me. Oh, well." he said and continued reading his book.

Back to Natsuki and Shisui,

The vampire huffed at tease, he looked back the unconscious Hyuuga. Making a plan in his head, he nodded at himself and started to do the hand sign. "Summoning Jutsu!" he called and in puff of smoke, came out a large fox the size of elephant with blue coat and 7 tails.

The fox looked around when he realize that he was summoned and looked down to be met with his summoner, "Ah, Natsuki-sama! What can I be on your service?" greet the large fox. Natsuki smile at the politeness of his summon and reached his hand to the fox snout to caress it gently, "It's nice to meet you again, Jade. Can I ask you giving us a lift to Konoha? It's looked like we have unexpected passenger here and we kind of in hurry. Can you do that?" asked Natsuki nicely in gentleness.

The fox tilted his head, "Are you finally going back to Konoha, Natsuki-sama?" asked Jade curiously. Natsuki nodded in replied, "That's the plan. Can you take us there?" he state and while still caressing the fox snout. Jade nodded and lower himself down to let his summoner and his companied to let them ride on his back.