Chapter 22

Shisui was in Jounin station, having decided to let his comrade known that he is still alive after sending Sasuke back to his apartment.

Sasuke ask why he can just move here and live with them instead of having him go back and forth from his apartment and their place just so he can have the training done, moreover they have a lot vacant room. But Shisui told his little cousin that he can't decide this with himself since he shared this house with Kakashi and Natsuki, moreover this house is not his to begin with. It's Natsuki, so he had to discuss about this with him.

Sasuke only respond is blank expression and bluntly told the older Uchiha that he totally whipped. And Shisui respond back with a roll of his eyes and tell the little Uchiha that he would understand him one day when he fall in love deeply like an Uchiha always do.

So, after sending his little cousin home. He decided to visit the station to reclaim his friendship with his comrade that he had lost for the long time. He first visit Shikaku; the Jounin Commander and greet the man politely, they talk a few minutes, mostly talking about their health and Natsuki. It's look like Natsuki had caught the Nara Clan Head interest in him, especially the incident with Danzo a few months ago.

After that, Shisui walked to the cafeteria where the Jounin mostly lodged and hang out. When he walk in, all the Jounin was presented there turned to him, looking at him in interest.

Shisui grinned at him and held his hand, "Sup!" he said in casual greeting.

The room was quiet when there was sharp intakes of breath as someone spoke, "Shisui? Is that you?"

"No, it can't be..."

Shisui turn to the one that voice and saw Yugao, Hayate, Raido, Kotetsu, Izumo, Anko, Kurenai, Asuma and Gai in one spot. The one that spoke is Yugao and she looked at Shisui with shocked expression. The others also have the same expression, didn't believe who they saw.

The Uchiha grinned, "Yup, it's me! Long time no see, guys!" he announced joyfully.

Everyone gasped a moment later, Shisui was surrounded by his comrade asking question after question about how he still alive and how he survived after telling them how he died in the first place.

"So, you telling us that Danzo is the one that killed you because he was after your eyes?" question Kotetsu after the Uchiha told them everything that they need to know.

Shisui sipped on his drink and nodded, everyone after hearing this information was stunned to speak. Though, their taking the information quite well. They already know about Danzo treasonous act the elder council had done to the village. The Hokage have announce the war hawk evil deed to all of his shinobi and had the man being executed in front of them in a council room.

Let just say, everyone that watched the act, has been horrified to see such a gruesome execution, especially from civilian council that always meddling with shinobi business and has supported Danzo for everything the war hawk suggested.

They felt sympathy towards the one that fall victim by the man scheme, they already saw the damage the war hawk created on the ROOT members. Especially the children that was kidnapped by the man just so he can create a perfect shinobi army for himself. A lot of children has been tortured and broken by the man greedy decision.

And to think, one of their friend also a victim of that bastard, Danzo is truly a the worst villain.

"So then, how did you alive? Who's save you?" asked Raidou naturally.

The others also curious to know who is the one that kindly safe they comrade and bring him home. Shisui sipped on his drink and glance at them, "Did you guys have a latest bingo book?" ask the Uchiha nonchalantly.