Chapter 15

When the three finally out of Hokage tower, Natsuki release Kakashi. Letting the Hatake to breath, "That was mean, Natsuki! That's how you greet your lover after so long we haven't seen each other?" said him after he managed to composed his breathing. Natsuki crossed his arms and huffed, "Well, I was trying to prevent you from humping me in front of Hokage and others prying eyes. I know you would do that when you laid your eyes on me, am I right?" said the vampire sarcastically. Shisui snicked beside him.

Kakashi whined at that, knowing what his lover said is the truth. If Natsuki didn't prevent it, he would probably pound his on him when he finally laid his eyes on him. He had been holding himself for the past 5 months for not seeing his soulmate and really miss his centre. Seeing him, standing in front of him would probably break his animal instinct and self-control.

Looking at Natsuki beautiful deep violet eyes, that were staring at him with warm and adoration. His self-control were trembling, pulling his lover to the alleyway with the Uchiha trail behind. He pushed the white head on the wall, trapping him.

Before Natsuki say something, Kakashi pulled his mask down and smashed his lips on Natsuki's plump one. The Copy nin deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue inside his lover warm mouth.

Natsuki moan lowly behind those kissed and Kakashi can't have more than this. "Aah ~ senpai! That wasn't fair, why do you have to leave me out of this?" Shisui said sulkily on their other side, blocking the entrance.

Kakashi pulled the kisses and Natsuki already boneless in his arms, the Hatake turned to the Uchiha blankly. "You already have him for 5 months already, let me have him next, will ya?" said the silver head snarky. Shisui snickered at that and turned his back on them, "Well, if you saying like that, then I have no complain on that one. I will be waiting on the other side, have fun you two." He said nonchalantly waving his hand without turning on them.

Kakashi sighed, "Kakashi?" called Natsuki and the Hatake looked down on his lover that staring at him dazedly with lustful eyes. Kakashi smile in adoration, fully pressed against him. Hands all over him, thighs between Natsuki's legs and body undeniably interested. With a soft breath, the closest to a word he can manage, Natsuki let Kakashi pin him against the wall, draped his arms over Kakashi's shoulders and loops them loosely around his neck, and raised his head when Kakashi leans down across the two inches of height that separate them and takes his mouth gently, teasingly.

It's an exploration, the way Kakashi kissed him. A discovery. Tongue and teeth and huffs of breath, a smile against his lips that Natsuki can't help but answer as a slow, sultry heat curls through him with each press and slide and playful nip. Lips against his cheek and a glancing kiss to the tip of his nose, a soft chuckle when Natsuki wrinkles it at him and tugs him back down. Eyelashes against his skin, feathery and soft. Fingers on the line of his jawbone and over the curve of his ear, following the upsweep of hair where it's pulled into a high tail.

Natsuki tilts his head back against the hard wall, glorying in it, in this moment of them with nothing else to get in the way. A kiss against the line of his throat, another against the scar there, another over his pulse and then lower, where his tank top leaves his collarbones bare. Kakashi lingers for a moment, breath warm and soft against Natsuki's skin, and Natsuki take advantage of it to twist his fingers in the Copy-nin's hair and hold him just that little bit more securely.

Because joy has always been fleeting, for Natsuki, and this is to sweet to relinquish so easily.

XXXX

The couple come out from their alleyway after their make out session, holding hands, twisting their fingers together gently with fondness.

Shisui that was draping his back on the wall, saw them coming out, and stand himself straight. "Finally, it's took forever to wait for you to finish," say the Uchiha snarky. Kakashi look bored while Natsuki rubbed the back of his head in sheepish.