Chapter 18

For the past three days, they keep doing it and the three of them were already in their limit. Natsuki's heat also started to calm down after in the end of the third day. Kakashi and Shisui slumped themselves on the bed after Natsuki finally pass out from the hard sex they had. Kakashi sniffed on his lover to see if his heat finally gone or not and sigh in relief when he didn't caught any of his sweet scent in the air.

"Good, his heat finally gone." Shisui also sigh in relief when he heard that. "That's good to hear. Man, that was the longest sex I ever had in my life. We didn't even stop for food. Now I'm hungry, I'll go get something to eat. Do you want me to get something for you too, senpai?" he turn to Kakashi while getting up from the bed and get ready to go out.

"Take out?"

Shisui hummed in thought, "I think so. To lazy and tired to cook."

Kakashi then flopped his head on the pillow, "Then get me a Yakitori." mumbled him in his pillow but the Uchiha can hear just fine. Shisui nodded in understand, "Got it." and start to walk himself out of the room.

XXXX

The next day...

Indigo orbs opened hazily from the sleep and realize that he can't move, and he can felt sore everywhere in his body. Remembering what they been doing for the past three days, he just let himself stay like that. Looking at his side, he saw Kakashi embracing him in his sleep while Shisui was nowhere to be seen, probably already wake up, judging by the sound in the kitchen.

Natsuki was relief that his heat was over but it's look like he will suffer for fever. Since Kurama will be out for a while after the cycle, he won't be preventing his sickness very soon. He sighed and flinched when he felt the headache coming, "Natsuki?" he glance and saw Kakashi woke up and look at him with glassy eyes. Natsuki smiled warmly at him, "Morning, Kashi."

Kakashi stood up and smile at him fondly, he then notice Natsuki was red again. "What's wrong? Are your heat coming again?" he ask in worried. The whitehead shook his head slowly, "No, I think I got myself a fever next. It was a side effect of the heat. Don't worry, it's happen sometimes."

Kakashi nodded but he still look concern, "I'll go get medicine for you and also made something to fill your empty stomach. You don't eat anything for the past three days, your stomach probably hurt right now." he said step out from the bed.

Natsuki hummed with nodded, "Thanks, Kashi. Love you." Kakashi smile affectionately and give his lover a kiss on the forehead.

"Just go back to sleep, okay? And take a rest." suggested the Hatake gently. Natsuki nodded and closed his eyes to going back to sleep and rest.

When Kakashi saw that Natsuki already fall back to sleep, he smile softly and left the room to the kitchen.

Shisui saw him coming, he greet his senior a good morning. "Morning, senpai. Is Natsuki didn't wake up yet?" he asked when he didn't see the three-tone head came out from their bedroom. Kakashi shook his head while opening the fridge to pull out a juice and pour it into the glass.

"He got a fever. Said that it's was a side effect after going through his heat. Do we have a cold medicine in stock?"

Shisui hummed in thought, "I think I'm remember Natsuki put it in the first aid kit box, on top of kitchen cabinet." He instructed while grilling some bacon. Kakashi nodded in thanks and started to find the box.

When he found it, he read instruction and take one tablets with a glass of water with him. "Do you want me to make a porridge for him?" ask the Uchiha while putting the cooked bacon on the plate. Kakashi hummed in nodded, "That would be great too, he hasn't eat anything since three days already." Shisui nodded in agreement and started to prepare the porridge for his sick lover.