Chapter 10

Kakashi was sighing, for the fifth time this day. He miss Natsuki so much, even though they just met yesterday.

Separating with his centre while they already sort out their feeling, was hard for him. The copy-nin tried to do something to occupied himself doing something to keep his mind from his love. Like finishing all the clean-up of ROOT, helping the Hokage and Ino-Shika-Cho to sort out of what should they do with kidnapped children or abused children from Danzo's torturous act. Hanging out with his friends, like he were doing right now. But his mind still keep on thinking of his soulmate.

Sarutobi Asuma, that was beside him, raised an eyebrow when he caught him dozing around. "What wrong with you, Kakashi? I though you want to hang out? But why you make a face like you were hung up on something." Pointed the Sarutobi and looking at the Hatake with upon curiosity.

Sighing for six time, the copy-nin slumped himself in resignation, getting the attention of the other Jounin in the room.

"What's wrong with Kakashi?" asked the woman with black curly hair and red eyes, Yuhi Kurenai to her boyfriend. Asuma lifted both of his shoulder, "Don't know. But I can guess it probably about his soulmate." When Kakashi flinched, the beard man can see that he was right, "Oh, I was right isn't it?" teased the Sarutobi.

Kakashi lifted up his head and glared at the beard Jounin that was laughing at his misery. The other jounin that was with them, looked at Kakashi in disbelieve. Everyone know that Hatake clan choose their life partner through soulmate bond and hearing about a stoic and aloof Kakashi find someone, make them curious what kind of person his centre is.

"Did you finally found your soulmate, Hatake?" yelled the purple haired woman, Mitarashi Anko. Kakashi cringed at her loud voice, inched away from the snake woman. But regret it when Gai came and pound on him in surprise, "MY ETERNAL RIVAL FINALLY FOUND HIS YOUTHFUL COMPANION?!" making everyone whined at the volume of the green spandex jounin bring.

"Keep it down Gai, we were talking about Kakashi's soulmate here." scolded Asuma. Kakashi rolled his eyes, but then sighed again. Everyone frown seeing that, "Seriously, Kakashi. What's wrong? Did they reject you?" asked Kurenai, concern.

Kakashi shook his head in replied, "No, he accept my confession just fine." Everyone looked at each other when the copy-nin reveal his soulmate gender but keep it to themselves, they don't want to ruin this opportunity of knowing more about Hatake's partner.

"Then, what's wrong?" pushed Genma impatiently. Kakashi rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "Well, he left me." said him honestly defeated. Everyone that was listening, gasped "He left you?!" shout everyone in shocked.

Realized that there is misunderstanding in his words, Kakashi quickly corrected it "He not truly left me. He have something to do outside of village, so he will be gone for a few months." Everyone sighed in relief at that, "So, what's the problem? He accepted your feeling and he just be gone for a few months. I don't think there is something to worried about. Don't tell me you just can't be separated with him and already missed him?" pointed Raidou on the last part, didn't realize it was the truth.

Kakashi cover his masked face with his hands, "That's the things. It's already hard for me to be separated with him for a week. I can't get through with that for the whole few months!" said the silver haired in frustration.

Everyone just keep themselves quiet at his antic when a poof of smoke appeared in front of Kakashi, startling everyone. They took a step back, hands on their weapon pouch, ready for the battle but stop when they see what is came out from the smoke. It was a two tails fox kit with white coat and red tips on it's ears, paws and tails.

The fox looked around first, spotted them looking at it before it started to speak, "Which one of you is Hatake Kakashi?" said Hatake blinked and stared at the fox in upon curiosity, wondering whose have a fox as a summon in their possession. Everyone heard the summon said the silvered haired name, turned to Kakashi curiously.