Chapter 5

Natsuki looked around the ruined village of his mother birthplace in sadness. If Uzuchio still stand flourished, he probably will grow up with family by his side and know more about his heritage. But he knows that all a dream to him and it also not good for always living in the past, he already promise himself that he would continued moving on and keep the memories as his way to keep fighting.

"Kit! Someone here!" warned Kurama to his distracted host. Natsuki tenses and cautiously look around him, "Where?" he asked, taking a step carefully, to make sure he didn't triggered a trap or anything suspicious.

"10 o'clock on your left. Their presence is weak, like they were in pain. What you gonna do, kit?" Kurama reported to Natsuki and the loner vampire hummer, "Let's go check out. If they brought any threat, I took them down myself. You just need to senses if they bring any ill intents to us and tell me right away, how about that?" planned Natsuki and readying himself if by chance they encounter enemies.

Kurama give a nodded in his mindscape in agreement, "Alright!"

Natsuki then took his step and went to where Kurama told him where the person is, when he arrive and spotted a figure that was laying on other side of rock piles, he stopped beside the person, looking at them in bewilderment and shocked.

"Is that..." Kurama stop what he want to say, completely surprised at what he and Natsuki found. "How is this possible?" asked the indigo eyes himself.

In front of them is the body of one of the people that died in his timeline, Uchiha Shisui. He had listen to the story from edo tensei Itachi about Uchiha Shisui; his best friend and how he died. And he wasn't even surprise that it was Danzo is the one that responsible.

Natsuki conclude that the older Uchiha's body was probably drifted away by wave and landed to Uzu. How people didn't notice his body is mystery to him. Crouching down to examinate the body, he was greeted by more surprise when he felt the Uchiha purse.

The Uchiha is still alive! But barely.

Natsuki hurriedly gave the Uchiha an aid to see if he can save him. Using iryo jutsu to scan on him, Natsuki found there was poison in his chakra network, a fatal wound on the right arm, a few broken ribs and a pair of missing eyes.

Quickly, he started to get to work on healing an unconscious Uchiha. For the past 4 years they in the war, Natsuki had been learning what he can to survive in the war. One of them is learning iryo ninjutsu from Tsunade and Sakura in the war. Since having them to always focus on his healing makes him guilty, the two was their only medic-nin that they had to depend on.

And he can't always have them for himself when there was other shinobi that need their medical attention. And so, he decided to learn from them about iryo ninjutsu so he can help himself to heal. And he was proud of what he can achieve, thanks to his Uzumaki heritage and the sun power that he got from the Sage of Sixth Path, his healing abilities was more subpar than Tsunade. That even can resurrect Kakashi's missing eye after losing his sharingan to Madara, making Tsunade and Sakura run for their money.

Taking out the poison in the Uchiha system and cleaning any trace of it in his body, fixing his ribs to the right place, healing the wound and cleaning the eyes socket by bandaging it. When he finished, he look at the bandage that was wrapped the eyes.

"Hey, Kurama? Can I use that to restore his eyes?" asked Natsuki to his partner. He heard his partner hummed in thought, "You can but it's looked like there are a chance that his eyes wouldn't turn out the same as he had before." Kurama stated.

Natsuki raised an brow, "How so?" he asked curiously. "It was because of your new trait, Kit. Your new body and chakra had completely overpowered your original one and thus when you healed him using that power, he will have a bit of your DNA in him. Of course, he won't turn out into vampire just because he share your DNA."