Chapter 9

After he get back from the talked with his cousin, Shisui couldn't help but to keep his mind occupant at the specific person with three-tone hair and indigo orbs.

The raven was worried, Natsuki is not the one that get tired easily. He had watched how Natsuki helped the villagers of wave, doing a heavy labour for a day but he barely sweat. He watched how Natsuki does his training with so much energy from early morning until sunset and he still can do another activities.

But earlier, Natsuki was about to collapse and Shisui caught a glimpse of pain in his eyes. Even Itachi can see it, that's why he worried.

Walking back to the inn they were staying, Shisui eyes narrowed at the present of barrier but ignored it since he already get used to Natsuki paranoid tendencies. Besides, Natsuki already keyed his chakra to let him in without hurting him.

Walking pass the barrier, he walked inside their share room to find Natsuki already fast asleep. Natsuki was sleeping on his bed soundlessly. He stopped at the white haired bed, he putted his hand on Natsuki's forehead, checking if he getting a cold or not and was glad that he didn't.

So, the raven left him to prepared a dinner for them and then took his own shower.

XXXX

It was full moon tonight and in the middle of the night, while everyone was asleep. Natsuki had been turning on his sleep and Shisui wake up because of that. He saw how the white head was sweaty under his cover and how he been turning on his bed quite a lot, groaning in pain.

When he though that maybe the white head having a nightmare, Natsuki woke up subtlety, startling him. But that's not startled him, it was the colour of Natsuki eyes that surprised him. Instead of indigo that he always see, it was crimson red.

He watched how Natsuki have been gasping for air and his hands was positioned on his throat like he was super thirsty and in pain. So, seeing how much in pain his love interest is getting into, makes Shisui sad and decided to help.

But before he called the suffering man, Natsuki suddenly get off from his bed and run to the window and opened it. Fearing what actually the white head gonna do, Shisui quickly get up from his bed to stop him. "W-wait, Natsu-" he shouted but was to late when Natsuki jumped from the window, leaving him in bewildered.

"Damn it!" he said in flustered and chase after his crush.

He saw how Natsuki jumped from tree branches to another branched, and then he disappeared in a flash. Making the Uchiha groan in annoyance. He was hoping that Natsuki don't pulled that jutsu but luck wasn't on him tonight.

XXXX

Shisui found Natsuki after initial error and had to use his senses on sensing the white head large chakra reserve, he found him when the white head were sneaking on the sleeping bear, looking at it with predatory eyes.

Wondering what Natsuki trying to do, he jump out from his spot and carefully walked thru the white lock. "Natsuki?" called him gently and put his hand on the white haired shoulder. Natsuki flinched by the touch and turned to him aggressively with growl.

Shisui force himself not to froze upon hearing the growl from Natsuki, so he can help whatever it is that bothering him. Slowly turning him around, his blue eyes met with Natsuki's red one, looking aggressive and in pain. "Hei, what's wrong? Did you hurt somewhere? If you do, please tell me. I'm here to help you," Shisui said softly with so much gentleness. He had to be careful so he don't push the wrong button.

Natsuki looked wild and aggressive right now and was ready to pounced at anything if the raven makes the wrong move.

For his part, he was thirsty, super thirsty. He can smell blood the blood running through Shisui veins. If he didn't drink blood soon, he might be hurting the Uchiha.