Chapter 13

Hiruzen was signing a few more paperwork when someone knock on his office door. "Come in," he replied and the door opened revealing a defying gravity silver hair of Kakashi.

The jounin walked in and bow slightly at his leader, "You called, Hokage-sama?" Kakashi speak after closing the door. Hiruzen looked up from his work and smile at his shinobi. But then, he noticed the change on the copy-nin.

He frown, "Kakashi, what happened to your eye?" he asked. Kakashi blinked at the question and touch his eye. "Ah, Natsuki fixed it with the seal. Making it can turned it on and off, like Uchiha do." he explained casually.

The Hokage eye widened, "I'm guessing the tattoo under your eye is the seal?" questioned him again. Kakashi nodded at his leader in confirmation.

Hiruzen whistled, "That such a huge feat to make a tattoo seal like that. I can now see that he really is a fuinjutsu master, just like he claimed. Even my student, can't make such a feat like this." said the Hokage praising Natsuki's skill of fuinjutsu.

Kakashi was beamed at the praised from his leader to his boyfriend. And the Hokage saw that and chuckled, already knowing what kind of relationship the two have.

Composing himself, he looked at his subordinate. "Anyway, Kakashi. I'm calling here is because I heard from Asuma that Natsuki contacted you and you was off somewhere after that. Judging by the seal, I'm guessing you two met with each other, am I right?"

Kakashi nodded in confirmation, Hiruzen take out his pipe and inhale. "May I ask, what the two of you talk about? If you don't mind, of course. I don't want to interfere your love life."

Kakashi inwardly raised an eyebrow, 'Then this is not interfered enough?' thought the Hatake. Shrugged, he answer his leader, "Nothing much Hokage-sama, Natsuki was asking if we can establish a polygamy relationship, so I had to go and talked to him and his other partner if we can make a compromise between each other."

The Hokage hummed, "I see. And the other partner, it's Uchiha Shisui. I presume?" Kakashi nodded again in confirmation. Hiruzen smile softly with fondness, "I'm glad. Natsuki deserved all of this, he have been through a lot ever since the death of his parents."

This intrigued Kakashi, he don't know much about Natsuki past other then his clan history and abilities. So he want to know more about his lover, but then he against it since he want to know it from Natsuki himself, rather then someone else. So, he held himself back to ask the Hokage about Natsuki.

"Well then, Hokage-sama. Is that all?" question Kakashi. Hiruzen nodded and dismissed him, Kakashi nodded and said his goodnight to his leader.

XXXX

Few months later...

"The house are all done, Hokage-sama." said the chubby contractor at the Kage. Hiruzen nodded, "Good work, Matsuka-san. I'm appreciate your talents and hard work for making this excellent house in the nick of time for this past few months, here is your full payment. You are dismissed now."

The chubby contractor, Matsuka look at the money that was given and drool at the sight of it. Thanking the Hokage, he then left the office.

Hiruzen was chilling after the contractor left, smoking with his pipe. "Since the house was done, I should inform Natsuki about it." mumbled himself and take out the paper to write a message to surrogate son.

He already knew where Natsuki actually came from. A year ago, the white haired man came to him and reveal himself as Uzumaki Naruto; his surrogate grandson. Telling him the reason why he here and how. The claimed time traveller, explain everything of what happened to the future, even showing him the glimpse of the memories to proof his point.