Chapter 7

After they get back from Kaiza's house, the two was back to their inn. Cleaning themselves after the tiring day and prepared themselves to bed when Natsuki started to speak. Putting a privacy seal in the room, he turned to the curly raven head. "I want to talk to you something," Shisui look at Natsuki and saw how serious the conversation would be. Shisui nodded, telling Natsuki that he's listening.

"Tomorrow, the Sandaime decided to get rid of Danzo for good. With my help and the other three that he trusted, Danzo will have the punishment that he deserved, upon what he had done under the sandaime nose."

Shisui gasped and jolted to grasped Natsuki shoulder with desperate, "Really?" Natsuki blinked at him in shock, didn't expect for the Uchiha to jump on him. "Y-Yeah, I collect all the information regarding about treason that war hawk have done behind the sandaime back and give it to him. When Hokage-sama saw that all the treason that he have done was all unforgivable, he decided to put an end on this." explain Natsuki.

Shisui release his grasped, "I-I see."

Natsuki caught how the Uchiha was quiet after heard the news, knowing what dark thought he were thinking, Natsuki sigh.

"Oi, whatever you thinking, stop bottle it for yourself. It's make you more miserable than you do." Natsuki said without tact and Shisui whined at that. Sighing again, Natsuki gently took the Uchiha pale hands and squeeze it gently. "I know that what the war hawk have done to you are painful and also unforgivable but living in the past would make you more painful if you not let go. I can understand that the experience that you had is quite painful to you, a physical wound can heal easily but a wound for the inside would take time to heal and it's depends on the person 'Will' to keep continued for their life. So, bottled it up would deepen your wound more and it will be time you will be perished by your own misery."

Comfort Natsuki gently and he was talking by his own experience. He seen how his precious people died one by one, seen how the world perished and there's nothing left other than him. He was the only survivor and he travelled in time to fix everything and try to prevent this world from going through the same as he did.

He would sometimes condemn himself with his own pain and misery but when that happened, he would realize that keeping this up would only slowdown on his mission to save the world and only make his life more painful.

And Kurama approve of his positive thinking, saying that it would be less of him to keep comfort the Jinchuriki from nightmare and bad memories of what he had been through and give him as much support as he can as his partner. Natsuki was grateful by that.

Right now, he were doing the same to Shisui to keep the Uchiha away from going into the darkness path. He need him in his mission and if the Uchiha had gain enough his trust on him, he would probably tell him.

Shisui was quiet for the whole talk Natsuki gave it to him and realized what the white head said is make sense and logical. Squeezing his hands for another assurance, he lifted his head and give a sad but small smile at his saviour. "Thank you..." he said in gratitude and Natsuki nodded in acceptance for now and took his hands away slowly.

And their night were accompanied by comfortable silence and the two appreciate the silence for a little, welcoming each other presence in assurance that everything will be okay tomorrow.

XXXX

Natsuki and Kakashi, side by side watching Danzo being pulled away to be interrogated. Just like they planned, they manage to capture the war hawk by surprise. The old advisor was really hard to cooperate, he almost use the sharingan that he implanted on himself if not for Natsuki use his chakra chain to stop him and cut his bandaged arms off from using it.