Chapter 19

Hiruzen inhaled his pipe while gazing at his three trusted subordinate that was standing in front of his desk. It was time for them to attend the meeting but they were waiting for Shisui arrival, which the Uchiha came through the window with Kakashi trail behind him. "Sorry we're late, we had to feed Natsuki and had to nursing him back to bed." state the raven sheepishly and take his stands beside Shikaku.

The sandaime Hokage wave him off, "It's alright, Shisui-kun. Well then, let's review back of what we have discussed before the meeting. You also welcome in the discussion, Kakashi."

The Hatake nodded in understand and they discussed everything that they need to cover on the meeting.

After about 5 minutes, they stop their discussion so they can get to the meeting before the others become ruthless for waiting.

"Alright! Just remember what we have discussed and let put this in the meeting." ordered Sarutobi curtly. Everyone nodded, "Yes, sir."

Hiruzen nodded in satisfied at the answer, "Good. Well then, let's get to the meeting."

Everyone in the room nodded and Hiruzen walked himself out from him office while they trail behind him, letting for him to walk in front of them as a symbol of leadership.

XXXX

While Kakashi and Shisui were gone for the meeting, Natsuki was stuck in his bed. Having awake a few minutes ago after a good rest and his fever were almost gone but he still sweating under the cover. So, he decided to go clean himself and took a bath.

After preparing the bath for himself with a warm water, he sinking himself in the bath and sighed in relief when the water touch his pale skin.

While he were enjoying his bath, he felt Kurama stirred in his mindscape. So, closing his eyes, he goes to his mindscape to greet his partner. Gone the sight of dark, creepy sewer of his mindscape to beautiful and calming enchanted forest.

Natsuki have change the scenery of his mindscape just so he can give his partner and brother a comfortable and soothing space for the fox, making the nine-tails fox totally touched by his kit thoughtfulness.

Natsuki walked toward the big cave where Kurama usually hang out and saw the fox stretched himself comfortably from his curled form. "Hey Kurama! How have you been copped up on your heat?" greeted him casually.

Kurama, saw his kit, huffed while laying his body on the cave floor. "Wonderful, kit. This time the pain didn't last longer than before and it was thanks to both of your lover mating you." the fox slyly said with a smirk.

Natsuki face flashed red in embarrassment, "I-I see. Good for you then. But I really wish that you didn't see what we were up too for the past three days." remark him bashfully and looked away from his tenant crimson eyes.

Kurama snorted, "Don't worry you hot stuff, I was really out of conscious because of the heat so I don't see anything." said the demon fox honestly.

Natsuki inwardly sigh in relief, no need for the fox to teased his personal life every seconds. Give the fox a bright smile, poker face were presented. "I see. Okay then."

Kurama snorted again with a rolled of his eyes and then rested his cheeks on his elbow, "And then... what you have been up too now, kit? Any plan for the future?" asked the fox neutrally.

Natsuki hummed in thought, thinking of the next move to prevent the disaster that would be coming in the near future. Especially the invasion from Orochimaru in the Chunnin Exams that would be held about a year from now.

He need to prepare the outcome but all of the things that would happen will be inside the Chunnin Exam and Natsuki can't be participate this time because he was Jounin for Konoha, not a Genin.