Chapter 6

A week later...

When Kakashi deemed that he healed enough with a few rest and a bit of wet dream he had but no one would know about that, he already good enough to go on another mission.

He right now was in front of Hokage with Nara Shikaku; jounin commander and the ANBU commander; Dragon. The three of them look at their leader expectedly, wondering why he call them here.

The Hokage turned to them with stern and serious face, "A week ago, I reserved an disturbing information from one of my spy and I want you to look at it and give me your opinion about it." Hiruzen said and pass the file to the three of them.

The three took the file without question and read in the contents. Each word in the file make them eyes widened in shock and disbelieve, "Hokage-sama? This is..." Shikaku speak for the three of them, completely baffled at the information that they reserved.

Hiruzen nodded, supporting his arms on his desk and folded his finger, he look at them seriously. "It is what you read from the file. This is a serious matter so I will be needing your secrecy in this. Plus...I don't think this is the right place to talk about it here." He said and look around the office with suspicious. The three of them that also with him, tense and glancing around cautiously.

"So, what should we do Hokage-sama?" asked the ANBU commander next. Hiruzen crossed him arms and were in thought, he then sigh "It's look like I don't have a choice, I need to call him."

The two commander look at his leader in confuse while Kakashi tense on his spot, catching what he mean. "Hokage-sama? By him, you mean him?" he asked, hope in his voice, confusing the two more. The Hokage nodded for his confirmation, "Yes Kakashi-kun, I'm sure you will be happy to meet him again but we need to take care of this first." Reminder him to his youngest and talented subordinate.

Kakashi rubbed his head in sheepish, "Ah, of course Hokage-sama!"

Then someone clear his throat to get their attention, "Excuse me for interrupt, but who are you referring too, Hokage-sama?" asked the ANBU commander curiously with Shikaku behind looking at Kakashi in interest.

The Hokage turned to his ANBU commander, "I was talking to the one that give me this information. I'm sure you two were curious about him but right now, we really need his skill for this." He then pulled out a blue pearl from his desk and showed it to the three that look at it in interest, he then pushed it with his chakra and the pearl glow beautifully.

They wait for a few moment when someone spoke, "What do you need, Jii-san?" the three turned behind them and two commander gasped when they recognize who is it in the room with them.

Hiruzen give Natsuki a welcome smile, "Glad to see you were well, Natsuki-kun." Natsuki look at three people in the room and noted of who they are. He sighed and walked toward the Hokage desk but then stopped, eyes narrowed at the direction of bookshelves. In a flashed he disappear and then reappeared with restrained unknown individual with a blank mask but there is a tiny word that said 'ROOT' on the forehead.

The ANBU commander, Shikaku and Kakashi was shocked that he managed to sense Root members in hiding. While Hiruzen was impressed at his talent and smile proudly, Natsuki chopped on the spy neck making them unconscious. Natsuki sighed and dropped the person unceremoniously onto the ground before taking off the mask. The person looked like a Nara in his late teens, Shikaku eyes widened when he recognize one of his clan members that when missing a few years ago. Natsuki shook his head before prying out his tongue. Situated on the appendage was that disgusting seal Danzo used for his soldiers.

The Hokage frowned in disdain while the other three scowled at the sight of it, "Natsuki-kun, is this...?" Hiruzen questioned gloomily.

Natsuki nodded and give a serious look at the Hokage, "That's right! This seal was designed to silence the bearer from speaking about anything that related to the creator. So if you tried interrogated him, he won't say a words. The only way to get the information for him is by going through his memories, so you will need Yamanaka skill for this." Natsuki explained and the ANBU commander nodded in understand and call his subordinate. An ANBU guard appeared and bring the ROOT onto the T&I department for the interrogation.