Chapter 11

The two were talking a few minutes to know each other better, when Kakashi frowned, "But I can't help to felt worried about Natsuki." He said in concern, thinking about his lover second nature.

Shisui tilted his head, "About?" Kakashi glance at him, hesitant. But he know that it will come out anyway since the Uchiha was also in relationship with Natsuki, "About his second nature."

Shisui blinked once. Twice. But he still stare at Kakashi with upon shock, "You mean, you know about Natsuki being a vampire?" now it was Kakashi turn to be in shock. "You know about it too?" asked him, still baffled.

Shisui rubbed his cheek in sheepish, "Yeah, last night. Before I confessed. Natsuki was quite upset about it, he feared that I would hate and scare of him of knowing that he's a vampire. But I told him off that I'm not hate him or scare of him for being himself and don't mind for him sucking my blood without warning."

Kakashi was startled at the last part, "Wait, hold up a second! Rephase that again? You said that he suck your blood?" asked him in confirmation. Shisui raised his eyebrow but nodded, "Yeah?" hearing the confirmation, Kakashi slumped his head gloomily.

"And here I thought, I will be the first offering him my blood. Now you beat me first," he said with gloomy cloud on his head. Shisui laughed at him awkwardly, he never seen the copy-nin would act childish in front of him before. So, this is new and a bit weird since Kakashi was known as aloof and laid back, looking at everything with uninterest upon his eyes.

The Uchiha was wondering what change in the Hatake behaviour. Is he already out grieve phase? Is it then, he was glad. He don't want Natsuki going through the Hatake depressing state when they were in relationship.

Thinking of Natsuki, Shisui couldn't help frowning and thinking about what the white haired said before summoning his fox.

"Natsuki also said that since vampire have long life span, he want to have this relationship to experienced it while he can and spend so much time with us before he out live us." Shisui said in depression. Kakashi blinked and looked at the raven calmly, "Well, we can't stop him from thinking like that. But, would it be different story if he mark us?"

Shisui lifted his head up, eyes met with Kakashi "What do you mean?" asked him curiously. Kakashi crossed his arms and huffed, "I know about his second nature from his clan scrolls and a few of it said that, when we volunteer to donor our blood to a vampire like Natsuki, it said that it's better if Natsuki mark us as his property so others vampire won't get their hands on us. And by marking, we also get our own benefit by having his bloodline like his long life span that we were talking about earlier."

Shisui nodded in understand at the explanation, "Then why he didn't do it if this would be convenient for the three of us?" he questioned himself and Kakashi also hummed in agreement, thinking the same as the raven.

"Either he didn't think of it or he didn't want to do it, yet. Since we just start this relationship, we should bond first and know each other more." Suggest the silvered good neutrally. "Or he want to make sure you two won't regret to binder by him forever and lost it." Someone said startling the two and turned around to be met with the drenched Natsuki, completely wet all over.

The two gasped, "Natsuki? What happened to you?" asked Kakashi while Shisui run into the room to find a towel for his lover. Natsuki shrugged and let Kakashi wiped his face with his handkerchief, "I was helping Inari in his chakra control training, the boy already passed the tree climbing and were starting on water walking. When he first try on stepping the water, he fall off, something like that is usual. But I didn't expect that the boy can't swim, so I had to jump and save him from drowning and that's why I turned out like this." he explained casually.