Chapter 12

"What do you mean by 'the world is in danger', Natsuki?" asked Kakashi in disbelieve.

After he asked that, Shisui came out from the bathroom, "Okay, Natsuki. The bath is ready, you can go in now." said the raven neutrally, didn't notice the atmosphere turning dark between Kakashi and Natsuki.

Natsuki turn his head to his other lover and give grateful smile, "Thank you, Shisui. I will be going in now." Turning back to Kakashi, he give an apologetic smile, "Let's talked about this after I took the bath, I have something to tell you both." said the time traveller with composure tone and look at the both of his lover in resolve. The two nodded in understand and Natsuki goes to pick his changed clothes and into the bath.

Time skip...

When Natsuki come back, refreshed and warm, he walked toward where his lovers are and saw Shisui were cooking while Kakashi was reading his usual book with orange cover. Natsuki snorted, knowing what contain of the book is but didn't stop Kakashi from reading it, it's remind of his Kakashi-sensei, making him felt nostalgic at the sight.

Shisui is the first one that saw him walked in, he give a warm grin. "Hey, babe. I'll make lunch for us, though it's not your favourite ramen, I'll make you second favourite, chicken curry with beef stew." said the Uchiha joyfully. Natsuki indigo orbs lit up at the name of his favourite meal, "Really? Thank you, Sui. Love you!" he said while jumping on Shisui in embrace and Shisui chuckled at the cute side of his lover when it comes about his favourite food.

Someone cough from behind them and Natsuki turn to his other lover, that was looking at him unimpressed. "Only Shisui got your love? What about me? I also help buying a groceries for your favourite food too, you know!" said the copy-nin sulking.

Rubbing the back of his head, laughing sheepishly. "Hehehe! Sorry, Kashi. And thank you for buying groceries, love you!" he said and give the silvered the same hug that he gave to Shisui earlier.

Kakashi huffed but return the hug back passionately.

Each of them took a seat when the meal was putted on the table and they eat their lunch happily. While they ate, Kakashi start the conversation "So, Natsuki! What do you want to tell us about?" asked the silvered nicely, trying not to push his lover.

Natsuki stop from his meal and turned to his tallest lover.

His mind were contemplating if he should tell them about him coming from the future that would be destroyed for a few more years and about him being Naruto that has been through everything, seen everything for his whole life. But he kinda afraid of what kind of reaction they would give him when they knew about this.

All in all, he's not ready to tell them, yet. But he need to push on their training so they can prepared of what kind of income in their near future and he don't know how to do that without needing to reveal his secret.

"Just tell them about your gift, kit. You was gifted to have two gift instead of usual one that each of Akai clan member had. That's quite rare. Moreover, you really blessed to have an ability to see a future despite what we have gone through." Reminder Kurama, seeing the struggle from his jinchuriki.

'Oh, right! I forgot about that. Though, if you were talking about my other gift, I'm not sure about that one, it quite embarrassing.' Replied Natsuki to his tenant. Kurama laughed full heartedly when the white head remind him that, making the vampire internally glare at his biju.

"Natsuki?" Kakashi voice calling his name, break out of the white lock thought. "Sorry, just thinking." Natsuki said apologetically. "Something in your mind?" asked Shisui next in curiosity and concern.