Chapter 17

The two came out after Natsuki cleaned himself and Kakashi stabilize his senses after losing so much blood from the sucking that he got.

Shisui, that had been waiting for them, were sitting on the living room couch while reading a book of level 2 fuuinjutsu on his hand. When he noticed the two, he smile knowingly. "Hey you two, I leave your breakfast on the table. So, eat before it's get cold. And Natsu, the Hokage want to see you at eleven. And here also, he sent a Jounin vest and hitai-ate. Since your reputation as bounty hunter was known and managed to take down 3 S-rank missing-nin, there's no need for you to do the reassessment of which rank you need to be putted into." he reported rationally.

Natsuki blinked, looking at Jounin vest and hitai-ate on his hands metaphorically and turned back to the Uchiha. "What about you?" asked him simply.

Taking a sip of his coffee, Shisui hummed. "Me? Well, my name will just go back to the roster. And I would be back to my rank. Though, I also got a new vest since my old one was ruined or won't fit anymore."

Natsuki nodded in understand and put on his vest on himself, it's fit perfectly on him. He then put the headband on, he frowned when it don't sit right with him on the forehead. So, he just let it hanging on his neck instead.

Natsuki then turned to both of his companion, "How do I look?"

Kakashi eye-smile while Shisui thump up at him, "You look great!" praised the raven with grin. Natsuki had a small smile at that and took his sit on the dining table where the food were prepared for him with Kakashi follow him afterwards. "Thank you for the food, Sui!" the whitehead said and took his bite of the meal.

Time skip...

"You going back for the mission? Why so soon? You just got back home yesterday." retorted Kakashi, whining after Natsuki tell him the news that he will be going back on the mission tomorrow.

After breakfast, Natsuki has himself goes to the Hokage Tower to meet the old man, wanting to know why he'd called for him. He listen to the man explaining everything about the conversation that he had with Hizashi and shockingly Hiashi for this mission. The whitehead meet with the Hyuuga Clan Head and they briefing everything that need to do and plan to make it success. Covering every loophole in the plan that need to cover, which what Hiashi saw in Natsuki's plan.

After that, Natsuki went back home with a warm meal prepared for him. While they eat, Natsuki tell Kakashi that Hokage sent him for another mission. And thus, that's how they were in this dilemma.

Natsuki rolled his eyes at the Hatake, acting childish all of sudden. Taking another bite of his lunch, he sighed. "It just for one day and a half, and I already explain to you what the mission is, aren't I? Look, after the mission, we can do whatever you want. Okay?" he convincingly say.

Hearing that, Kakashi grin behind his mask and Natsuki realized what his said, making him paled in shudder at his mistake. "Whatever...I want?" repeated the Jounin mischievously, eyes glint. Shisui snicker at the drama in front of him, "Oooh~ someone were in trouble. Don't mind if I join!" cackled the Uchiha gleefully.

Natsuki shudder at the sight of two evil grin that was presented on his lovers, and wondering what has he done, for him to deserve this.

XXXX

The next day...

The dawn that saw Natsuki slipping out of the village without unseeing anyone, hair hidden under the hoodie, black coat flapping behind him as he ran through the forest of his home country. Natsuki never had much opportunity to just let loose and run to his heart's content anymore, but if he kept up this speed, he could run straight out of Hi no Kuni and right through Yu no Kuni and Shimo no Kuni before hitching a ride with Kurama to reach his destination in the promised day and a half.