Chapter 20

When Naruto first opened his eyes, he realised that he was in unfamiliar room, making him tenses.

Hurriedly looking at himself, he was relief that he wasn't bounded but he saw that his injuries from last night have been treated and bandaged neatly and have him confused.

'Did someone pick me up and help healing me?' thought him in wonder. Then he spotted the black of spikey hair of his friend, laying beside him on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

"Sasuke?"

Surprised to see the Uchiha with him, Naruto his friend and shake him gently to wake him up. "Sasuke. Sasuke, wake up." he whispered gently. Sasuke groan in his sleep yet started to awake nonetheless, he opened his eyes slowly and saw Naruto. "What is it Dobe? It's still early for school." complain the raven lightly.

Naruto huffed lightly, already used to his friend night owl personality. He have known for eight years that Sasuke is not a morning person. "I want to know where are we? This is not my apartment nor yours." asked him neutrally curious but also wary.

Eyes still beady, Sasuke sat up and looked at his friend drowsily. "This was my cousin...Shisui's house. Last night, you promise to come to my apartment to studies but you didn't come at the promising time so I got worried and found you bleeding on the dark alleys after got attacked by the villagers. I'd carried you to find some help and get a treatment but stumble into my suppose dead cousin instead. He saw your condition and started to help and bring you here. His roommate is proficient with medical ninjutsu, he treated you and clean you from all the blood and dirt that you got from the villagers. He also let us stay here for the night since you were out of conscious and it's already late at night, so here we are." explain the raven while rubbing his eyes drowsily.

Naruto blinked at the detail description, "I see...But didn't you said that your cousin Shisui died before the incident? How did he alive?" question him in curiosity.

Sasuke yawned and fallen himself back to bed, "That...I will tell you when I'm completely awake. Now, let me sleep. You should do that too since your body need more rest after what happened." the Uchiha plainly said and goes to back to sleep.

Naruto just watched his friend falling back to sleep. Seeing that he wasn't in immediate danger, he relaxed the tension that he had earlier upon awakening in unfamiliar place. Since his friend was totally at ease staying here, he decided to take his words and lay himself back to bed. It's took him a few seconds to fall back to sleep.

XXXX

The next morning, Natsuki woke up first and saw that he was being cuddled by both of his boyfriends...again. Not that he minded, they were a warm package for him and he love being cocooned by them. Moreover, both Kakashi and Shisui are cuddle bugs, using him as their solace peace from the trauma that they have gone through since he knew that his chakra has an ability to calm and soothed people around him except his enemies.

Despite he wanted to stay like this forever, they had kids to feed today and an injured blonde boy that need to worry about.

Carefully sliding himself from his lovers possessive arms, he trotted himself to the bathroom to clean himself after waking up from the bed. While he was brushing his teeth, Kakashi came, looking like a puppy just woke up from their nap.

The drowsy Hatake trotted himself to him and wrapped his arms on the Akai waist and rested his head on Natsuki lean shoulder. "Mo'ning, love." mumbled him sleepily. Natsuki smile at his clingy lover and caressed his boyfriend cheek tenderly, "Morning, Kashi." he greeted back sweetly and tilted his chin to kiss him...after washing his mouth, of course.