Chapter 8

"You're leaving again?" Kakashi asked dejectedly. After Natsuki requested to buy a land from Hokage. They move to the Hokage office to find a land that Natsuki wanted and the vampire choose a land that was near the old training ground that was outskirts on the other side of the village.

It was somewhat located far from the central part of the village, that's why no one would used it anymore. Kakashi wasn't really mind for Natsuki choosing a quiet place like this and beside, he kind of approve of it.

The scenery was great and Natsuki can even have his own training ground since it's near the land he decided to buy. And Kakashi have no doubt that the white head would be overboard on his training, thus that's why Kakashi don't mind for the place to be isolated from the people.

But what disturbing him is...that, Natsuki decided to leave the village again after he pay the land and gave the scroll of the house plot and layout that he draw to the sandaime.

"Only for a few months, Kakashi. Until the house is done, I just need to check on a few things first and I will be back after that. Probably." Natsuki replied cheekily on the last part. He chuckled gleefully when Kakashi hung his head down in defeat. He then turned to the Hokage, "I will be going now, Shisui must be worried right now."

Hiruzen smiled and nodded, "Be careful out there, Natsuki-kun. And send my regard to Shisui-kun, tell him that the village would welcome him back into the rank." advice the Hokage. Natsuki smiled and nodded, he then turned to Kakashi that look pleading for him to not go. Natsuki smiled fondly at that, "Wait for me, okay?" he said softly. Kakashi pouted but nodded all the way.

Natsuki smiled again with softness in his eyes. Grabbing the copycat right hand, (just like a fairy tale prince) the vampire bend himself and give a light kiss on the back of his hand, stunning Kakashi at his action. Natsuki smirked, "See you in a few months, princess." he said with a wide playful grin, a mischievous glint in his eyes and then he was gone.

XXXX

Shisui decided to take a break after his training, while he doing so, he can't help but felt worried of Natsuki whereabout.

Of course, he would worried. We were talking about Shimura Danzo, a sly and menace bastard that would do anything to get what he wanted. Danzo managed to steal one of his eyes after all and that was already bad enough, what if the bastard use it on Natsuki and had him on his grasp? Shisui really hope that it didn't turned like that. Natsuki really important to him and Shisui realize that he started to fall for the white haired indigo eyes man ever since they have met.

If something happened to Natsuki and that sly bastard got his greedy hands on his love interest, Shisui would do whatever he can to crush that sneaky bastard by his own hands.

He was completely in his dark thought when someone cough, getting his attention. Turning around, his blue eyes met with the indigo eyes that he loved. "Natsuki?!" he exclaim gasping in shock, Natsuki raised an eyebrow "Sup!" replied him casually.

Shisui throated himself to his love interest, checking if he had any injured or not and was glad that he come back safe. Well, except a few scratch, burn cloth and dirt but there was nothing to be majorly serious of it.

Shisui sigh in relief and stared up at the white lock, he then jumped onto the indigo orbs in happiness. "Welcome back, Natsuki!" he said with warm smile.

Natsuki blinked, and then smile at him back, more brighter and genuine "I'm back, Shisui."

XXXX

"So, everything is over now? Danzo finally caught?" question the Uchiha while the two having their lunch together at the forest near where Shisui do his training. The food was bought by Natsuki, on his way back to Nami no Kuni.