Chapter 3

Two years after Naruto landed into the past, he gain a reputation as bounty hunter. He goes by as red typhoon because he realize that when he use chakra, the colour also change from blue to red, probably the influent of turning into vampire and from getting access on Kyuubi chakra.

When he use wind chakra and a make typhoon, instead of usual wind, it become red. Thus people call him red typhoon. It also not help that since he can't stay by his true name anymore, he had change his identity. He took claim of Akai clan because of their trait as vampire and he goes by the name; Akai Natsuki. Since Akai means red, they use it by represented it as his new moniker.

Before, he was called a golden maelstrom because of Kyuubi chakra and the meaning of his given name, now it change, he felt sad at the memories.

Anyways, his reputation was going high rocket is because he defeat an S-rank missing-nin by his own and collect their bounty without scattered and thus why his reputation were up high and he was declared as S-rank bounty hunter. It even said that 'flight or die' in the page of his bingo book.

From the person that he collected the bounty are consistent with Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara and Kisame. All of them are high rank missing-nin and all of them are hard to defeat moreover kill them. When Naruto or Natsuki now, turn Hidan and Kakuzu bounty, the bounty receptionist look at their body in shock and disbelieve with the mix of horror. Natsuki can't blame them since those two was known as immortal and hard to die, so seeing some unclaimed shinobi defeated them without scattered in himself is baffled them.

Like right now, he walked to the receptionist to collect another bounty that he caught. The receptionist were looking at him and the bloody scroll on his hand nervously, giving a white haired man a nervous smile "Thank you for the patron as always Akai-san." Natsuki just nodded and still offering the bloody scroll to the receptionist.

The receptionist; Misaki, still with nervous smile accept the scroll with a heavy heart. She pay the price of the bounty and thanks Natsuki again for the patron. Natsuki nodded at her again and left.

XXXX

Hatake Kakashi, Konoha's copycat Sharingan no Kakashi grit his teeth with obvious anxiousness and annoyance.

The mission had been a success, as Kakashi expected. It was not arrogance speaking for him, just the states and facts, and the confidence he had in his skills. He'd been prepared after all, as all good shinobi should be. He'd read his mission more than twenty times ans was even able to recite it by heart. He knew what he had to do, calculated the failure percentage as well as the risks and deducted that this should be a walk in the park for an ANBU in his calibre. Again, the figures were speaking, not his arrogance.

However, Kakashi wasn't yet a seer, and so couldn't have foreseen the unknown variable that were missing-nins crossing path.

Usually, it wouldn't have been such a problem if Kakashi had his team with him, or if the missing-nins were two or three – or at least Chunin level only. And of course, he had to go and jinx himself and stumble upon five, ranging from high Chunin to Jounin. Kakashi could boast all he wanted about his skills and ANBU rank, it didn't mean he couldn't see when he was screwed – or at the very least, in a complicated situation. And whoever thought he was downplaying it... Well, they should just shut up and let him worry about his own ass.

He'd been fighting the five of them all at once for a good ten minutes now, foregoing lethal grace for raw strength in the thin hope of being able to create an opening to escape. Unfortunately, the brawny missing-nins were working as a well-oiled unit, meeting him punch for punch and even drawing first blood. It didn't help that Kakashi was already spent his chakra from his mission and wanted to save his chakra for his escape or to summon his ninken for the battle.