The Visitors

Notes:

I really hope you enjoy this chapter. I hope you have a great day. Please remember to stay hydrated and also please remember that if you need to talk about something with someone or you just want to chat or you have some feelings that you need to let out or you need someone to listen to your problems and offer advice or someone to just listen to your problems and not give any advice but just support you by listening to those problems well then feel free to message me as I am 100% willing to chat about whatever you need or want. I love you all and enjoy. 😊

Summary:

This chapter is a crossover between Mha and Mlb. Basically, it is a crossover between My Hero Academia and Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Catnoir.

Important Information for This Chapter:

This is an au obviously. Let me explain the au to you. In this au Japan is the only place in the world that has quirks. Basically, you can only gain a quirk if you were born in Japan, but you can still be born quirkless in Japan. So yeah. But anyway, Marinette was born in Japan and was born with multiple quirks. But she keeps them hidden. She moved to Paris when she was 11 and is living with her aunt and uncle (aka Sabine and Tom). Sabine and Tom know about her quirks but no one else does. The reason she keeps them hidden is because if people knew about her quirks she could be in a lot of danger as they are very powerful. She has 6 quirks. They are Creation, Wings, Transform, Chaos Magic, Rewind and Erasure.

Here is a description of her quirks:

Creation:

Her creation quirk is a lot like Momo's except there are a few differences. She can like Momo create things, but instead of only being able to create objects and stuff like that she can also create quirks. She can create an unlimited number of things and quirks. She doesn't use her body fat to create the items and quirks she can create it out of thin air. Once she creates the quirks her body stockpiles them and so she can't get rid of them, so basically once she creates a quirk, she is stuck with it. The way to tell that her quirk is activated is that her eyes will glow white and there will be an accent of neon rainbow in the glow.

Wings:

Her wings quirk is basically Hawks quirk except for the fact that her wings are black, and they are indestructible. Her wings are also quite large. The outline of her wings can change colour according to her emotions. Red = Anger, Yellow = Happy, Blue = Sadness, Black = Neutral and Purple = Depressed/Anxious. Her wings a very soft and can keep someone warm or cold. Her wings are also retractable. This means that she can make her wings disappear.

Transform:

Her transform quirk is an animal quirk. This quirk allows her to transform into any animal she likes. She can turn into any animal whether it be real or mythical. She can stay in her animal form for as long as she likes. For her Transform quirk she has an animal that is the automatic animal that she will turn into. The reason for this is that when she is exhausted, sick, injured or sleeping she will turn into that animal. The animal is a black Maine Coon cat that has half green half blue eyes.

Chaos Magic:

This quirk is based on The Scarlet Witch's powers (The Scarlet Witch is from Marvel. So, if you want to know more about her you can search her up. I hope that helps. 😊) The Scarlet Witch's Powers are Illumination, Magic (Chaos Magic), Matter Transmutation, Nexus Being, Powers of Life and Death, Probability, Alteration, Psychometry, Precognition, Magic, Mind Control, Healing Factor, Reality Warping, Control of Elements, Psionics, Communing with Deceased Spirits. So, because those are the Scarlet Witch's Powers, Mari has all of them but they are considered quirks and she just puts all of those quirks under one name, but they are all separate quirks. (I hope that makes sense). The way you can tell that she is activating this quirk is that there will be a purple energy in her hands and her eyes will be glowing the same purple colour.