Akio

Notes:

Hello my wonderful children, I hope you all are doing ok. If you need to talk I'm here to listen. Please remember that you are loved and cared for. Please remember to stay safe and hydrated. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I love you all and let's begin, shall we? 😊

The audience are slightly confused by the title, although some recognise the name but are unsure of why they recognise the name. "Ok, so I know this seems a bit weird that you are reacting to someone random, but there is a reason I want you to react to them." Shadow says with an unusually soft tone. The audience are now worried considering the tone she used but they all nod, knowing full well not to ask her questions.

The screen lights up showing Gym Gamma at UA. It is mainly empty, except for the girl training within the grounds. She looks like the image below. Except her hair type is more of a tight ringlet curl unlike the picture. She also has large snow leopard ears and a ten metre long snow leopard tail, along with large black horns and a pair of large retractable black wings.

 She also has large snow leopard ears and a ten metre long snow leopard tail, along with large black horns and a pair of large retractable black wings

The audience look confused when they see this girl, although some recognise her and immediately realise why the name sounded familiar to them. "Who's that?" Mirio asks sounding confused. "Her name is Akio, and before you ask she doesn't go to UA." Shadow says and the metioning of her not attending UA sends alarm bells ringing through some of the My Hero Academia characters minds. "Is she a villain?" Kaminari asks sounding kind of worried. "No, she is not a villain." Shadow says. Those who were worried slightly relax after the confirmation of her not being a villain, but nonetheless they are still worried as to how she got into UA.

The pause button being shown on the screen disappears, letting the audience know that the video has continued. Akio is working on her hand to hand combat, her skills seem to rival that of Aizawa's. She is working on her hand to hand combat, via fighting against a robot.

The audience are quite surprised at how well she is at hand to hand combat. Well most of them at least. "She's really good." Ochaco says with awe in her tone, and some agree with her statement. "How old is she?" Vlad asks intrigued with her talent and thinking she could make a good hero. "At that point in time she is 19 years old. This is also after the second war has ended and UA has been re-built." Shadow says happily answering his question, which terrifies the audience.

"Oh, so she's too old to join the hero course then." Vlad says. "Well not really, considering the students are re-doing the year that they were in when all the shit went down with the league." Shadow says with a calm tone. The audience nod in understanding, but they are still concerned with how she is acting.