Anyone Want To Know What Happens When A Century Old Quirk Meets Erasure?

Notes:

I am currently working on the chapter where they all get to know Shadow but it is progressing slowly, so I am sorry about that. But I hope you'll take this chapter as a nice gift while you wait. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Please remember that you are cared for and that you are loved. Please remember to stay hydrated. I love you all and let's get into this thing shall we? 😊

The audience seems interested in what the video will be about judging by the title. "Umm... Shadow which century old quirk is the video about?" Izuku asks and Shadow looks at him. "You'll see." Shadow says and everyone nods.

The screen lights up to show the OFA void. The past users look panicked, oh and All Might is there with them as a full on ghost. "What the fuck!" Second says. "Why is One For All not working properly?" Yiochi asks calmly looking completely unfazed while the others look terrified. "How the fuck you think we know?!" Nana asks freaking out.

"Oh, so One For All then." All might says and Shadow nods.

The OFA users continue to freak out. The screen changes to show Izuku sitting at his desk in his dorm. Izuku has a wicked smile on his face. "It's so nice keeping the fact that you have an Erasure quirk from the ghosts that live in your head. That'll teach them to bother me constantly." Izuku says laughing manically. "You are so much like Dad, Izuku." Hitoshi says, who is laying on Izuku's bed. "I know and love that." Izuku says smirking. "You're evil, you know that." Hitoshi says and Izuku hums in agreement. "Does anyone know that you're Dad and Papa's bio-child?" Hitoshi asks and Izuku shakes his head. "Damn, I'm surprised the class haven't figured it out, cause you know we have known each other for three years." Hitoshi says. "Even though it's been three years, two of those years were spent having UA re-built and Grandpa decided to have everyone redo the year." Izuku says and Hitoshi hums in acknowledgement. "I forget do the staff know?" Hitoshi asks. "Tosh, I grew up around the staff, along with you, so of course they do, well other than All Might." Izuku says and Hitoshi hums. "You gon start using Erasure and Voice?" Hitoshi asks and Izuku shakes his head. "Kay." Hitoshi says. The screen turns black.

Everyone looks shocked at what they have just seen. "Wait what?" Everyone asks speaking all over each other. Shadow stays silent and let's them continue to chat over one another.

Notes:

I am sorry that this is short but I hope you enjoyed reading it. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Please remember that you are cared for and that you are loved. Please remember to stay hydrated. I love you all. I will try to get the 'get to know Shadow' chapter out soon but I may put out other chapters in the meantime as I work on it. I love you all and goodbye for now my wonderful children. 😊