Soulbound

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I love you all. I'm really sorry about the other chapter being so short. How are you all? Now then let's begin. 😊

"Alright let's begin." Shadow says and the audience nods.

The screen lights up to show Izuku training at Gym Gamma. Izuku is too busy training to notice a student watching him. The student is a random student at UA and is in their third year. The student has black eyes, white hair and red horns. They are quite tall. The student is looking at Izuku with a scowl on their face.

"Who is that?" Sato asks. "That is Yamiko Zooni. He is a third year in General Education." Nedzu says and Sato thanks him. Nedzu nods.

'Why do you have to have a perfect life... Ugh I fucking hate you. But your life will be over once I tell Nedzu what you're hiding.' Yamiko thinks to himself while smirking maliciously. The screen then changes to show Yamiko in Nedzu's office. "Go ahead and tell me what it is you wanted me to know Zooni-kun." Nedzu says very clearly interested in what he has to say. "Midoriya Izuku is hiding the fact that he is a soulchild." Yamiko says. "Do you have proof?" Nedzu asks. "Yes I do." Yamiko says and he pulls out his phone showing Nedzu a picture of Izuku without his shirt on. On his left arm there are two soulmarks which indicate that they are his soulparents. The first mark is a cockatoo with a pair of orange glasses that look identical to Hizashi's and the yellow part of it is Hizashi's hair when it is all gelled up. The second mark is a black cat with a grey capture weapon around it's neck, with yellow googles placed on it's head and a grey patch of fur under it's eye in the shape of Aizawa's scar. Nedzu hums and tells him to put his phone away and so Yamiko does. "According to the law it is illegal to keep them hidden. So, he should be expelled." Yamiko says. "I will sort this out, you may leave." Nedzu says and Yamiko nods and leaves but as he does he smirks menicingly. 'Have fun being expelled Midoriya Izuku.' Yamiko thinks to himself.

"Mr Nedzu isn't going to expell Mr Deku is he? Eri asks. "Of course not sweetheart." Shadow says and Eri smiles happily.

"Those are Shouta and Hizashi's marks. So therefore I will not expell him, but according to law when it is revealed that a child has parental soulmates, their soulparents get full custody and the soulchild is taken out of their birth parents home. So because of that I have a call with Tsukachi to make." Nedzu says and there is a timeskip. The screen changes to show Izuku in his dorm room laying on his bed. He is on his phone when he suddenly gets a call from his mother. Izuku picks it up and he goes to say hello when his mother speaks very clearly panicked. "Izuku they found out!!" Inko is freaking out. But Izuku looks confused. "Who found out what?" Izuku asks confused. "Someone found out you're a soulchild and your soulparents came to pick up your things!!" Inko says and Izuku's eyes widen. "W-what, n-no... I was so careful, I kept them hidden, how did they find out." Izuku says shocked and worried. Inko goes to say something but there is a knock on Izuku's door. Izuku quickly hangs up and goes over to the door.

"Wait. Their the old man's and his loud husband's marks?" Bakugo asks and Shadow nods.

Izuku opens the door and is met with Aizawa and Hizashi. Izuku immediately goes to close the door but Aizawa stops him. Aizawa opens the door fully and both he and Hizashi wak into Izuku's dorm. Hizashi closes the door behind them and locks it. "Hey bud, we're going to take you home, okay." Aizawa says softly but Izuku hisses at Aizawa, his fangs very clearly seen. Black lynx ears appear on all three of them as well as long black fluffy tails.

The audience is shocked at seeing this, well most of them are. "Why do they have neko features?" Jiro asks. "They are Neko type familial soulmates. So they have neko features, can turn into any animal and their familail status is that Aizawa is a Mama cat, Izuku is a Kit and Hizashi is and Alpha cat." Shadow says and Jiro nods giving her a thank you.

"Alright if that's how you're going to act then I guess I'm going to need to use force." Aizawa says and as he does he grabs Izuku by the wrist, pulling him close to him. Izuku goes to attack Aizawa and bite him, but Hizashi grabs Izuku's tail. "Attack and I pull." Hizashi says sternly. Izuku's ears fall flat against his head but he doesn't attack Aizawa. "Alright, since you are acting this way it is very clear how we are going to have to mark you... I don't like this method but it is the only one that works on kit's who are reluctant." Aizawa says and Izuku's eyes widen and he starts to plead and beg Aizawa not to, but Aizawa growls and Izuku falls limp in his arms.

"What did Aizawa do?" Vlad asks. "He overloaded Izuku's senses by growling to cause Izuku to pass out." Shadow says and Vlad nods. (We are not going to question my logic.)

The screen changes to Izuku waking up in a room that is filled with clothing, blankets and other things that appear to be Aizawa and Hizashi's things. Izuku takes one look at it and his ears fall down. "No. No. No. I don't want to be marked by having my sense of smell overloaded with their scent." Izuku says and he runs over to the door and tries to open it only to find it locked. Izuku starts to scream and bed to be let out but alas no one comes to let him out. The screen then changes to show Izuku laying the corner of the room, he looks close to falling unconscious and his ears are still down. "F-fine, I give up... I'm your kit, just please let me out." Izuku says sounding tired and broken. The door then unlocks and Aizawa opens the door. He walks over to Izuku and sits down in front of him. Aizawa pulls Izuku into his arms, laying him on his lap. Aizawa's ears are also down. "Zashi and I really didn't want to do this to you kit, but you know what happens when a kit is reluctant." Aizawa says sadly. Izuku nods and buries his head into Aizawa's chest. "'m sorry, was scared." Izuk says clearly close to falling asleep. "Sleep kit, Mama's got you." Aizawa says softly and Izuku falls asleep in his arms purring. Both their ears go up and the screen turns black.

The audience really enjoyed the video and love the happy ending. But like usual they want to see more, so they beg Shadow to show them more. Shadow ignores them for the most part but gives in eventually and tells them that she will show them more later, but not now. They all cheer and celebrate their victory by grabbing food and taking a break from reacting.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I hope you have a good morning/afternoon/evening. I love you all and please remember that you are loved and cared for. Also you are all now my children. I love you all and goodbye for now, my sweet children. 😊