Neko Izuku

Summary: Izuku gets hit with a quirk that makes turns him into a neko.

Notes:

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. This chapter is a reaction version of the chapter in my 'Dadzawa and Izuku oneshots' book titled 'Neko Izuku'. So yeah. I love you all and please remember to stay hydrated. I hope you all have a good day. 😊

The audience is intrigued on what this video is going to be about. They wait for Shadow to play the video and once she does they all sit back and watch the video.

The screen turns on showcasing that the video is playing. The scene that is being shown on the screen is Izuku. They audience can hear a narration voice that sounds like Izuku. I was walking to UA when I accidentally bumped into someone. I immediately apologized but the person that I had bumped into had already walked away. I was confused as to why the person just left without saying a word, but I chose to ignore it. Apparently, that was a horrible idea as not even fifteen minutes after that interaction I was in Recovery girl's office because of being hit by a quirk that just so happened to be a neko type quirk. Recovery girl was not so happy to have not only seen me in her office for like the 15th hundred time but also that I had been hit by a quirk. She asked me why I always had to get myself into trouble, but I had told her that I had just ran into the person that made me like this. "Fine, but please try not to get yourself into more trouble please dearie" Recovery girl asks. "I-I'll try." I respond. "Now on more important notes the quirk you got hit with that turned you into a neko and there is no way to reverse it." RG (I'm going to call Recovery girl RG as it is easier to write) said. "Oh o-ok." I reply. "But there is something important that I need to tell you." RG says. I look at her confused but nod. "Alright, you should be fine just as long as Shouta doesn't find out about you being a neko." RG says with worry laced within her tone. "Why?" I ask. "Well, Shouta really loves cats and well um how do I say this... you are his favourite student so if he finds out that is favourite student has turned into a neko than he will um... try no will take you and adopt you." RG says with multiple pauses in the sentence. "Oh, um ok, so I will definitely need to be careful around Aizawa-sensei and make sure he doesn't see my neko features but um how will I be able to do that... cause, it is against the school dress code to wear a hoodie, so I don't know how I'm going to hide my neko features." I respond with a mix of understanding, worry and curiosity. "Well, I can give you a pass to wear a hoodie so that he won't be able to see your neko features if that helps." RG says. "Really? That would be great thank you." I reply. "Of course, dearie." RG says. Recovery girl makes the note for me and then shoos me out of the infirmary. Now all I have to worry about is getting to the dorms without being seen by Aizawa-sensei and I should be good. I am halfway to the dorms and haven't been seen by Aizawa, so I am thinking that I should be able to make it, when of course the universe decides to be a jerk and I see Aizawa-sensei walking towards the area that I am currently at. So, me being me I try to run pass him key word try and just my luck he sees me and captures me in his capture weapon. "Problem child why are you run-" He pauses, and I immediately realise he has seen my neko features. "H-hi Aizawa-sensei, I am very sorry for running but um do you mind releasing me from your capture weapon?" I ask giving him my signature bright smile. "What is with the neko feature Problem child?" He asks. "U-um well I accidentally ran into someone on my way back to UA and they kinda used their quirk on me." I reply with a nervous giggle.

After the problem child told me that he was hit with a quirk I had two questions that I wanted answers to, so I decided to ask him. "Alright I have two questions. One did you try running pass me because you didn't want me to know about this or did Recovery girl tell you to try and stay away from me and not tell me about this?" I ask the problem child. "Oh u-um Recovery girl told me to stay away from you and make sure you didn't know about this." The problem child replies. "Alright, my second question is how long will these features last?" I ask him with my usual monotone voice but that is also laced with a bit of curiosity. "U-um w-well t-they won't g-go a-away." The problem child replies. I internally smile. I hope Hizashi is ok with having another child, I think to myself. "Alright, then let's go." I say. "Wait what." The problem child asks. "Problem child did you really think I was going to let you go?" I ask him. He just stares at me. "I'll take that as a yes then." I say replying to my previous comment. We head to the teachers' dorm, the problem child still captured in my capture weapon and once we get there I go inside and immediately go over to Hizashi. "Hi Zashi, I found a new addition to our family." I say smiling wide. Hizashi turns to look at me and then he looks at the problem child in my capture gear. "Shou, why is the little listener tied up in your capture weapon?" Hizashi asks. "I want to adopt him." I reply smiling. "Shouta did you even ask the poor child, also release him this instant." Hizashi says. "No and no." I say. "Well, we are not adopting him unless he is ok with it." Hizashi replies. I proceed to look at the child tied up in my capture weapon. "So, problem child what do you say." I ask. "u-um I-I g-guess it is o-ok" the problem child responds. I look at Hizashi with a huge smile on my face. "Alright we can adopt him." Hizashi says smiling. The screen then turns black and it tells the audience that the video is finished.

The audience found this really adorable.

Suddenly the screen lights up and it shows a black screen with a body of text on it. The body of text on the screen says: "And that is how Izuku Midoriya became Izuku Yamada-Aizawa. It is also how he found out that he is Aizawa's favourite student. And learned that if a child becomes a neko that they should be prepared to be adopted by Aizawa if he finds them." The screen then turns off once again.

Some of the audience members smile at this while others don't.

Notes:

Ihope you enjoyed this oneshot it was interesting to write, and I hope you havea wonderful day or night or morning. Also please remember to stay hydrated.Love you all. 😊