It's My Fault I'm Sorry + Bonus

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this. Please remember to stay hydrated and if you need someone to talk to, I'm happy to listen. I love you all.

Summary:

This is how I think Izuku feels about Aizawa's injury during the war.

Everyone sees the title and the entire audience feels like this is going to be a very sad story. "Alright I'm going to give you some time to talk to each other about what you think this is going to be about." Shadow says and just as she does everyone nods and turns their attention to talking to someone else in the room about what they think this is going to be about. With Toga and Dabi. "I can't wait to see this. I hope I get to see Izu-kun." Toga says and Dabi roles his eyes. "Really you just want to see him, you are a simp you know that." Dabi says. Toga looks at him and smiles widely. "I don't care what you say about me, I just want to see Izu-kun all bloody." Toga says. "Of course, you want to see him all bloody." Dabi says. The two of them continue to chat back and forth, meanwhile with The Big Three. "I feel like this is going to be really sad because of the title." Nejire says. "I hope not. But I agree I think it is going to be sad." Mirio says. "I-I also t-think i-it is going t-to b-be sad." Tamaki says. Everyone is chatting about what they think this will be about and whether it will be sad or not. They all end up talking about this for over an hour. And Shadow thinks that they have had long enough to talk about this. "Alright let's begin the reaction shall we." Shadow says and everyone focuses their attention on the screen at the front of the theatre. They wait for Shadow to press play so that they can start watching the video.

The video begins and it shows a black screen showing in white writing 'that Izuku had up and left UA 3 weeks ago and is missing everyone but is missing Aizawa the most. Izuku hasn't gotten any sleep for 3 weeks and hasn't eaten for 3 weeks as well. He has fought off many assassins, villains, pro heroes, and class 1A. With each battle he has been in during these 3 weeks he has won all of them. So many heroes have tried to defeat him to bring him back to UA but have all failed. Class 1A also failed in bringing him back cause when they fought him, they got their arses beat. Because so many heroes have failed in bringing him back, they are trying to figure out what they can do to finally get him to come back to UA, but everything that they have tried has failed.' The white writing on the screen disappears and the screen turns to black. The screen than shows a pause symbol on it, telling the audience that the video has been paused.

Once the audience had finished reading the writing on the screen, they were all shocked at what they had just read. "I'll give you some time to let this set in and I will also give you time to talk to each other about what you have just read." Shadow says and everyone nods. It takes them half an hour to calm down from the shock and the information that has just been displayed in front of them has sunk in. "Alright, I see that you have all calmed down from the shock and I am guessing that the information that was just played in front of you has sunken in?" Shadow says and everyone nods. "Alright, I will give you some time to talk to each other about what you just read but you won't get very long so I'd get to chatting." Shadow says and everyone nods and turns their attention to one another and stats chatting. With Sato and Shoji. "I can't believe that Midoriya left UA." Sato says. "I think we should more be shocked at the fact that we tried bringing him back and failed while in the process got our arses beaten." Shoji says. "Yeah, your right." Sato says. They both continue chatting. Meanwhile with Bakugo and Jiro. "I can't believe that stupid nerd up and left UA." Bakugo says. "I know right why would he leave." Jiro says. Everyone is chatting with someone and they all chat for about half an hour. Shadow had decided to let them chat for that amount of time but since it is over, she needs to tell them that. "Alright, that is enough chatting let's continue to watch, shall we?" Shadow says and everyone nods and turns their gaze to the screen at the front of the theatre and focuses their attention on it. They all wait for Shadow to press the continue button so that they can continue watching.