Soul-Bound Version 2

Notes:

Hello everyone. I wanted to do a second version of the chapter soul-bound as I have another idea for it. I will explain what soulmates are as I didn't in the last one. But before that, please remember that you are loved and cared for. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and I hope you know if you need someone to talk to I am always happy to listen. I love you all and enjoy. 😊

Summary:

Soulmates. What are they? Well soulmates are when you have a bond with another person whether it be romantic, platonic or familial. As you can see there are multiple types of soulmates. Romantic soulmates are the most common, the following platonic as a common one but no where near as common as romantic soulmates. Familial soulmates are the rarest and they occur when the universe decides that the biological parents of a child can't care for the child properly in any sort of way, so they assign that child a soul-parent. But familial soulmates aren't only parental they can be sibling relationships and etc. A child is assigned as a soul-child at birth and along with the soulmark or soulmarks on the child's neck the child will also be assigned with an animal that acts as the childs lifelong companion. The soul-companion acts like the child's soul-parent and the colour of it represents the colour of the soul-parent's hair and the colour of the eyes on the animal represent the eye colour of the soul-parent, except for when the soul-parent has black eyes which then the animal's eye colour is that of the soul-parents quirk or if they are quirkless then the animal has galaxy coloured eyes. The soul-companion has a red collar with a bell and legal tags which showcase that they are a soul-companion.

"Alright you are going to watch something. I haven't shown you the title as I want it to be a surprise." Shadow says and everyone nods. "You can ask me two questions and no you don't get two questions each." Shadow says and the audience starts to talk to each other and consider what questions they are going to ask. Once they are done they all fall silent and turn to look at Shadow who is drinking a glass of Fanta. "Go on." Shadow says and they all nod. "Since I'm guessing we aren't going to be told what the video is about, could you tell us what the main part of the storyline is?" Nedzu asks and Shadow nods. "To answer your first question, which by the way is still techniqually asking me what the video is but I'll let it slide, the main part of the storyline is that there is a connection between a few of you with animals." Shadow says and they all nod in understanding. Shadow gives them a few minutes to tak over what they have found out. "Ok, thank you for answering our first question. For our second question what is the connection between the few of us and the animals?" Momo asks smiling as she states the question. "Your welcome, now to answer your second question the connection will remain unknown as it spoils the video and since you wouldn't have known that you can have an extra question." Shadow says and gives them once again several more minutes to come up with something. Once they come up with something they look at Shadow and fall quiet. "Could you tell us what the animals are?" Mirko asks confidently. Shadow turns to look at Mirko and nods. "To answer your third question, the animals are snow leopards." Shadow says and they all nod in understanding. "Now let's begin shall we?" Shadow says and they all turn to the screen their faces full of interest.

The screen lights up and the scene that is being displayed on the screen is Aizawa and Hizashi's dorm apartment at UA. They are both in the kitchen and Hizashi looks to be making food and Aizawa is just standing there holding a cup of coffee and slowly sipping it. "What are you making Zashi?" Aizawa asks temporarily stopping from drinking from his cup to speak and then going back to drinking. "I'm making something special." Hizashi says not even looking at Aizawa as he responds. Aizawa hums, still drinking his drink. "You want to tell me what it is or am I going to have to wait?" Aizawa asks once again going back to drinking after speaking. "You'll have to see." Hizashi says and you can hear the smirk on his face. "I miss the kids." Aizawa says as he places his now empty cup on the bench. "I miss them too, but Nem insisted on taking them on a weekend getaway" Hizashi states as he finally looks at Aizawa. "Did we have to let her take them, their my babies." Aizawa says and Hizashi smiles softly. "You really are a big softy hun." Hizashi says and he receives a glare from Aizawa. Just then two black and green snow leopards waltz into the kitchen. The black part of their fur is more prominent then the green. (If you think about it Izuku's hair starts off black at the root and then his tips are green, making the black the more prominent colour in Izuku's hair. That's just what I think though. Also if you didn't already know Izuku is the one the snow leopards are designed after.) Their eyes are green and they have red collars, that contain bells and legal tags. (Soul-parents have soul-companions of their soul-child or soul-children.) The two snow leopards go over to Aizawa and Hizashi, one going to each.

"Why are they that colour?" Mina asks and Shadow looks at her. "You'll see." Shadow says.

The one that went over to Aizawa stands on its back legs and places its front paws on each of Aizawa's shoulders. "Hello Alannah." Aizawa says and the snow leopard mewls in response. "Not going to respond?" Aizawa asks. "I just felt like mewling." Alannah states and Aizawa nods. "What's our soul-child currently feeling?" Aizawa asks intrigued. "Their lonely and anxiety-filled... wait I think their having a panic attack." Alannah says and Aizawa's eyes widen. "What!" Aizawa all but yells. "Their soul-companions are calming them." Alannah states and Aizawa relaxes. "What are the two of you going to do for your weekend that you have to yourselves?" The other snow leopard states and just as it does Alannah goes back to being on four legs. "We are going to try and look for our soul-child." Hizashi says placing plates of food on the dining table. Aizawa and Hizashi go and sit down and start to eat. "How are you going to look for them?" The other snow leopard asks. "We have a list of people that fit the criteria that we have gained and we are going to go through the medical records of each to find them. Also Keira, how are they feeling?" Aizawa says. "They are doing ok now and are calm." Keira says and Aizawa nods. "Can we see the list?" Alannah asks and Hizashi nods.

"Oh, so they have a soul-child." Kaminari says and Shadow nods.

There is a timeskip. Aizawa and Hizashi are sitting at the dining table looking exhausted. "Any of the ones you looked at so far our soul-child?" Aizawa asks. "Nope, you?" Hizashi replies and Aizawa shakes his head. "We've gone through all of them and none of them ma –" Hizashi starts but suddenly they hear two sets of loud mewls of distress continuously repeating. Aizawa and Hizashi immediately run into their room and find Alannah and Keira on their bed mewling in distress. They immediately go to their sides. "What's wrong with our soul-child?" Aizawa asks concern clear in his voice. Alannah opens her mouth to say something when all of a sudden they hear the sound of their front door slamming shut. Aizawa and Hizashi look at each other before looking at their soul-companions. "G-go." Keira says and both Aizawa and Hizashi leave the room and as they do they are met with a severly injured Izuku. Izuku is breathing heavily and is holding his chest. Aizaw immediately rushes over to Izuku and just as he does Izuku falls into his arms and looks up at Aizawa with fear-filled eyes. "Kid, what happened?" Aizawa asked not even trying to conceal the worry in his voice or face. "H-hurt me..." Izuku says breathing quickly. "Who hurt you?" Hizashi asks concerned. "Kacchan..." Izuku says. "Where did he –" Aizawa gets interrupted by Izuku grabbing and taking off his capture scarf and holding it against his chest. Aizawa goes to say something but stops as his and Hizashi's eyes widen.

"Why did their eyes widen?" Edgeshot asks and like usual he doesn't get an answer.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed reading that. There will be another part to this chapter. I love you all and I hope you have a great day. Goodbye for now, my beautiful children. 😊