Meme Break Part 2

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this.

"Alright you are going to watch more memes." Shadow says and the audience looks happy. "Finally a break." Endeavour says and everyone nods. "Alright let's begin shall we?" Shadow says and everyone nods and then turns their attention to the screen in front of them.

"I'm guessing that this is an au?" Dabi asks as everyone nods in agreement. "Yes it is, but what do you all think?" Shadow says. "I think it is adorable." Midnight says and all the girls agree. "It is definitely something that Shou would do." Hizashi says and Aizawa looks at him with a look of betrayal on his face but non the less agrees with his husband. "So I'm a vigilante in this au and so is Dabi?" Izuku asks. "Yes." Shadow says and Izuku nods in understanding. "Alright here is the next one." Shadow says.

Everyone in the audience has a mix of emotions about this meme. They feel that it is funny but at the same time are confused as to not only why this happened but also because of the part of the text shown on the meme saying, 'UA teacher, thought to be dead.' "Why does it say 'UA Teacher, thought to be dead' and who is it that is being shown on the screen?" Uraraka asks. Everyone agrees with Uraraka and to show this they nod in agreement. They all then look towards Shadow to wait for her to give them the information about this meme. Shadow sighs internally before speaking up. "Alright, so you all want to know what this meme is about correct?" Shadow says and she get's a nod from everyone in the theatre. She sighs internally once again. "Alright then, the reason the meme has the text saying 'UA Teacher, thought to be dead' is because the last time that the public had seen this UA Teacher was when they had been severely injured by Shigaraki during the war." Shadow says and everyone makes and 'o' face. "Ok so we know the reason it says that now, but who is the UA Teacher in the meme and what student are they chasing around with a slipper." Aizawa says. Shadow looks towards him and sees that he is really wanting to know who it is due to looking at his facial expression. She stays silent for a few moments, but she then speaks up. "The UA Teacher that is in the meme is you and the student is well who do you think?" Shadow replies kind of annoyed. "Me?" Aizawa says and Shadow nods. Everyone then has a look on their face that looks like they are thinking. 'Ok, they are most likely thinking about who the student is – well Denki is currently thinking about Pikachu.' Shadow thinks to herself. After a few moments Shoto speaks up. "Is it Izuku?" Shoto says as he looks towards Izuku and then looks towards Shadow. Everyone then immediately snaps their heads to look at Izuku before looking at Shadow. Shadow sighs internally. "Yes Shoto, it is Izuku that Shouta is chasing." Shadow says. "Now before you start asking why he is being chased I'll tell you. He is being chased by Shouta because he decided to up and leave UA and once, he got back Shouta wasn't very thrilled to say the least and so this happened." Shadow says and everyone nods in understanding. "Now let's continue, shall we?" Shadow says and everyone looks towards the screen and wait for the next meme to show up.