H-Huh...? W-What D-Do Y-You M-Mean....? P-Please Tell Me T-This I-Is A Joke...

Notes:

Enjoy this chapter it is going to be very traumatic. I hope you all have a great day. Please remember that you are loved and cared for. Please remember to stay hydrated. I love you all and let's begin shall we? 😊

No one in the audience likes the sound of this at all... "W-What d-does t-that m-mean...?" Izuku asks nervously. Unlike usual Shadow answers him. "It's about a quirk incident." Shadow says calmly. Everyone nods but that doesn't settle their nerves.

The screen lights up to show Izuku laying on a hospital bed. He is wearin a hospital gown and is asleep. Hitoshi is laying on the bed with him and is hugging him tightly. Hitoshi is also crying as he holds onto Izuku.

Most people don't like where this is going. "Please don't tell me that what I think has happened has happened...?" Aizawa asks concerned. "You'll see." Shadow says more softly than usual. The soft tone unerves everyone even more as it tells them that something bad is going to happen.

The video continues. Izuku opens his eyes and looks at Hitoshi. Izuku immediately notices that Hitoshi is crying and hugs him tightly and tries to not only calm him but ask what is wrong. "Hitoshi what happened? Are you ok? Is everything ok?" Izuku asks panicked. Hitoshi looks at him with puffy red eyes and tears streaming down his face. The worry in Izuku's eyes increases as he sees his best friend. "H-Hitoshi? W-What h-happened? Who do I need to kill?" Izuku asks panicked but also sternly. The last part of the sentence gets a sniffled laugh out of Hitoshi but he continues to cry. "Hitoshi please tell me." Izuku says softly and calmly. Hitoshi takes a deep breath before responding. "Y-You d-died...But..." Hitoshi falls silent and starts crying even more. "Huh? I-I died...?" Izuku asks shocked.

"Wait if Izuku died then how is he here?" Hitoshi asks. "You'll see..." Shadow says quietly showing that she really doesn't like how this ends and that she is trying to comfort them.

The video continues. "Y-Yeah... B-but..." Hitoshi starts as more tears stream down his face. "But?" Izuku asks interested in knowing the rest but also scared of knowing the rest. "Y-You w-were b-brought b-back..." Hitoshi says clearly heartbroken but not for Izuku being back but for another unknown reason.

"W-what h-happens..." Hizashi asks and he doesn't see the pitiful look on Shadow's face, but he does hear the shakey breath that comes from Shadow. Everyone hears the shakey breath and that unerves them even more.

The video continues. "H-Hitoshi..." Izuku says falling silent and not finishing. "T-The d-doctors s-said t-there w-was a-a w-way t-to b-bring y-y-you b-back..." Hitoshi says balling his eyes out and clearly in pain at whatever this is about. Izuku nods, scared and worried about what Hitoshi is about to say. "S-Someone.... S-Someone c-could t-t-take y-your p-place a-and b-bring y-you b-back..." Hitoshi says as he burries his head into Izuku's chest for a few seconds before looking up again. Izuku's eyes widen. "N-No..." Izuku says horrified. Hitoshi nods.

"W-What..." Izuku says in the same tone as the him on screen. Shadow looks away trying to stop the tears from falling down.

The video continues. "W-Who..." Izuku asks timidly. "D-Dad..." Hitoshi says quietly and Izuku's eyes widen. The screen turns black.

Everyone is shocked. "No. No. I-I r-refuse t-to b-believe t-this." Hizashi says freaking out. Aizawa comforts his husband. "I did the right thing Zashi and I did what anyone would do." Aizawa says softly. Hizashi looks at his husband with tears in his eyes and Aizawa gives him a soft smile and gently wipes Hizashi's tears.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had fun traumatising you all. I hope you have a wonderful day. Pleaas remember that you are loved and cared for. Please remember to stay hydrated. I love you all. Goodbye for now my wonderful children.

Dadzawacares out. 😊