Vigilante Emiko

Notes:

Hello, everyone I am very sorry for not uploading lately I have had a major case of writers block, but I am also dealing with the fact that my Nana (Grandma) who has been in my life since I was born was diagnosed with skin cancer that has spread to her lungs making it stage four and since she has multiple sclerosis there is only one way of helping her which is medication (she can't take any other form of treatment as it could kill her), she has 6 months to 2 years left to live and so I am not coping very well. I will try to upload more often. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy this chapter, please remember that you are loved and that you should spend time with the people close to you because you have no idea when the last time you can spend with them is. I love you all. 😊

Shadow is watching as they all chat with each other and decides that she is going to be a little shit and reveal someone's secret identity without that person's knowledge. She smirks maliciously behind her mask and internally laughs like a maniac. Shadow goes over to the drinks and food section and grabs some popcorn. 'This is gonna be good.' Shadow thinks to herself. Shadow walks back over to her computer station off to the side of the stage and places the popcorn down on the standing desk that is beside the computer station. Shadow notes that everyone had gone silent when she grabbed the popcorn and headed over to her computer station and that they followed her moves with their eyes. She didn't even have to look to tell they were following her with their eyes she could feel their eyes on her. She looks at them and once again smirks behind her mask. 'It's showtime.' Shadow thinks to herself.

The screen lights up to show Izuku and Hitoshi in Izuku's room. But it isn't his dorm room, no it is his room at his home. His room unlike what the audience would have thought it to be. It isn't covered in All might merch but instead is covered with custom-made Eraserhead merch. But what is very much visible is how run down his room looks, as there are holes in the walls, tears in the ceiling, nails everywhere, paint peeling from the walls and roof. The room looks like an abandoned apartment. Izuku's room is mostly empty, with the only things being an old destroyed mattress with springs coming out of it, an old torn apart desk, an almost completely destroyed but held together by some miracle bedside table and a set of close to breaking chestier drawers. The Eraserhead merch looks brand new. Hitoshi is situated on the floor while Izuku is sitting on the bed. Izuku looks up at Hitoshi from his laptop. "Sorry Tosh, I know this isn't much but since you know Inko kicking me out this was all I could afford." Izuku says and Hitoshi looks at him. "Zu, it's fine, I understand but you live here for however long it takes UA to be re-built." Hitoshi replies. Izuku sighs sadly. "Yeah I know, but I have been living on the streets for years, so this is an upgrade for me." Izuku says with a hint of sadness in his voice, but it is mostly overlapped with a tone that sounds like he is used to it.

Shouta wants to know whether or not this is their au, but decided not to ask and to just watch and observe what they are viewing to see if it is their au or not. Hizashi notices the look on his husband's face and can tell that he is deep in thought, he smiles softly at his husband. 'You really do care about your students Shouta' Hizashi thinks to himself. Bakugo also wants to know whether this is their au but isn't showing that he wants to know, cause he doesn't want them to think he cares about Izuku when he doesn't.... we all know he does deep down, but it still doesn't change what he did to Izuku and the fact that he cares doesn't change their past or that he was a complete arsehole to Izuku.

"We – you know what forget it, I know I can't convince you to come live with us, so I'll just change the subject." Hitoshi says sighing knowing he most definitely cannot change his best friend's mind. Izuku who had gone back to looking at his computer looks back up to Hitoshi. "Thx Toshi." Izuku replies with. Hitoshi nods and they both sit in silence for a little while. It isn't awkward silence it is comfortable silence. The two of them are just happy being near each other and don't need to talk to keep liking being in each other's company.