What The Hell.... Hello Izuku

Notes:

Hello everyone. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed the last one. I love you all and let's begin. 😊

"Uhh... what the hell is the title going on about?" Twice asks. Shadow looks towards him. "You will have to watch to find out." Shadow says and you can hear the smirk in her voice. The audience are used to this so they turn to look at the screen.

The screen lights up. On the screen you can see the UA sign laying on the ground surrounded by rubble. It is clear that the rubble is the remains of UA. It is pitch black out, showcasing that it is night time. Just then a figure who appears to be a shadow of a figure walks towards the sign. They reach their hand out to the sign as to pick it up and as they go to pick it up you can see that the hand isn't covered by a shadow anymore and it is very crooked and has very familiar scars on it, but there are also scars covering the entire hand in all different kinds of shapes and sizes. As the person picks up the sign their body slowly appears as the shadow covering them disappears, it is then revealed that the person is Izuku. He is covered head to toe in scars and there are dark eye bags under his eyes. He is wearing a black t-shirt along with black shorts. Izuku doesn't have a smile on his face and his eyes look so dull. He caresses the sign.

Everyone looks shocked at seeing the remains of UA along with the way Izuku looks. "W-what h-happened?" Koda asks shock evident in his voice. "This is what UA looks like after the second war." Shadow says and everyones eyes widen, some in happiness and some in sadness. "So those scars the brat has are from us huh?" Shigaraki asks smirking. Aizawa's eyes widen after hearing that and he looks concerned. "Shadow is that true? That Problem child got those scars from the league?" Aizawa asks. "Oh god no, he didn't get them from the league, well a couple but very few at that. Those scars he's had for years. Also this occurs a few weeks after the second war." Shadow says and the audience doesn't know how to react to what was just revealed. "Alright let's continue before you all break." Shadow says and everyone nods and looks to the screen.

The video continues. Izuku holds the sign in his arms, a sad look on his face. "Why.... I understand that this was bound to happen... but I wish it could have been avoided." Izuku says sadly and jut then the vestige of the eigth user appears, except it doesn't look like a yellow blob of All might, no it looks completely like All might as if he is a ghost. "I feel the same but as you said it was bound to happen." All Might says sadly. "Yeah, but I wish it didn't." Izuku says and All Might nods. "Anyway how's it like being dead, you dumbass." Izuku says. "Please don't call me that." All Might says. "I'll be continuing to call you that as you're the one who went up against the number one villain with god damn armour." Izuku says as he looks at All Might with a look of annoyance. "Hey, I was trying to keep him distracted." All Might says defending his actions although he sounds like a child. "I think you need to go back to the void and hang with your master." Izuku says sternly. "I'm not a child young Midoriya." All might says. "Yeah well your acting like one and I think you need a time out." Izuku says sternly. All Might looks flabbergasted at hearing that. "What!" All Might says shocked. "Do I need to repeat myself Yagi?" Izuku says sounding a lot like Aizawa. As he says this All Might disappears. "That's what I thought." Izuku says seemingly to no one.

"A-All might d-dies...?" Mineta asks. "Yes he does." Shadow says. "Great another god damn ghost." Izuku says annoyed. "Oh hun, you have no idea what Nana did." Shadow says and you can hear the smile in her voice. "What did she do?" Izuku asks concerned. "Well she has her successor back and they are both extroverts so what do you think?" Shadow says smirking behind her mask. "I hate this quirk." Izuku says annoyed as he pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.