I-I... What Are You?

Notes:

Two chapters in one day. I'm on a role. Anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope you have a great day. Please remember to stay hydrated. Please remember you are loved and cared for. I love you all and let's get into this shall we? 😊

The audience members are confused but don't ask Shadow as they know she won't tell them. So instead they just look at the screen and wait for the video to begin.

The screen lights up to show Eri standing in Izuku's dorm room shocked. "M-Mr D-Deku...?" Eri asks with a mix of shock and confusion. The screen then shifts to show Izuku staring at Eri with a stunned look on his face. He is wearing white and gold clothes that seemingly look like ones you would wear if you were an angel. He also has a golden glowing halo and large white wings with a golden glowing outline.

The audience look shocked as they see Izuku. "What the hell?!" All For One says. "Just watch." Shadow says and they all turn back to the screen, still shocked at what they just saw.

The video continues. "E-Eri.." Izuku says quietly. Eri runs up to Izuku and starts to touch his wings. "Wow... So soft..." Eri says smiling brightly and with her eyes sparkling. "What are you?" Eri asks curiously. "Oh... I'm a guardian angel..." Izuku says quietly. Eri's eyes shine brighter than before. "Wait really!?" Eri asks with child like wonder and happiness shining brightly in her eyes. Izuku smiles softly at seeing the look in Eri's eyes. "Mhm..." Izuku speaks softly as he carefully picks Eri up. As he does the screen turns black, showing that the video has ended.

The audience are shocked at hearing that Izuku is a guardian angel. "Is this true?" Kota asks Izuku. Izuku looks towards Kota and goes to respond to him, but Shadow interrupts him. "This is another au, but I thought it was a really cute video to show you all." Shadow says speaking soflty to Kota. (Shadow may be rude to the older kids and the adults, but she would never speak to children that way.)

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry that it is short but I wanted to make up for not posting so much lately... But I still hope you liked it. This chapter has been waiting to be finished for like months and I finally had the motivation to finish it. Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful day. Please remember that you are loved and cared for, and please don't forget to stay hydrated. I love you all and goodbye for now, my wonderful children. Dadzawacares out. 😊