Izuku Get's Injured

Summary:

Izuku had been training, when a villain had come up to him and started attacking him. He fought back but had decided to not use his quirk. The villain had injured Izuku and Izuku had to cut training short and went to Recovery girl. She had healed Izuku and had told Izuku to rest so Izuku had promised that he would. While he was resting, he got a surprise visit from the Erasure hero and by the look on Aizawa's face, Izuku could tell that this wasn't going to end well. Read to find out what happens.

"Alright, let's watch the next one" Shadow says and they all look at the screen.

The screen lights up to show that Izuku is training in one other many outdoor training areas in UA. When A villain starts attacking Izuku. Izuku fights back but without activating his quirk. As he and the villain are fighting the villain injures Izuku's leg, but Izuku just continues fighting. After a little while the villain just teleports away. Izuku looks at his leg and sees that the villain had stabbed him "Oh well. I guess I should head to RG." Izuku says and does just that. "Hi Recovery girl, I kinda got stabbed in my leg." Izuku says while nervously putting a hand behind his neck. "Oh dear. Take a seat dearie let me treat it." RG says. Recovery girl treats Izuku's stab wound. "Alright done. Now you will need to rest and be careful while walking on that leg. Alright dearie?" RG says. Izuku nods and heads to his dorm. He sits on his bed and after a little while Aizawa bursts into the room with a very angry look on his face. 'Oh, dear this isn't good.' Izuku thinks to himself. "What on Earth did you do to end up with a stab wound Problem child." Aizawa says angrily. "A villain came up to me and started attacking me, so I fought back. But relax I didn't use my quirk." Izuku says. Aizawa sighs. "Alright, then." Aizawa says calmly. "Sorry." Izuku says feeling bad for causing Aizawa stress. "You don't need to apologise. But I expect that you rest, and you will not come to class till Recovery girl has said that your injury has properly healed, got it." Aizawa says and Izuku nods. "Good, now I'll be leaving now." Aizawa says as he walks out. "Goodbye sensei." Izuku says. "Goodbye Problem child." Aizawa says. 'Damn Problem child always getting yourself into trouble and getting yourself injured.' Aizawa thinks to himself. The screen then turns to black which shows that the video is finished.

"So, what did you all think of this one?" Shadow asks. Everyone tells her their opinions on what they just watched and once they are all done, Shadow decides that she is going to give them a 30 minute break before moving onto showing them the next one.

Notes:

I hope youenjoyed this. I know it is short and I'm sorry for that I just have been reallybusy lately, as well as my wrists being really sore and also due to havingwriter's block. But I hope it was good. Enjoy your morning/afternoon/evening. Iwill try to post more. Goodbye. I love you all.