Wanna Guess The Ending?

Notes:

Hello everyone, I am sorry that I haven't been posting lately, I've been really busy. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please remember that you are loved and cared for. I love you all and let's begin shall we? 😊

They all look at the screen in confusion. They all look to Shadow with the confused looks. "Before you ask, you're going to watch a video on Izuku in his emo arc." Shadow says and they all nod knowing that she is talking about him becoming a vigilante, but not Emiko.

The screen lights up to show Izuku standing on a rooftop, staring over the collapsed city. He looks depressed as fuck and emo as fuck (I have nothing against emo people, I just wanted to emphasise how emo is looked).

Nana appears, and she looks at Izuku with a sad look. "Izuku..." Nana says softly. Izuku turns to look at her. "Am I going crazy?" Izuku asks his tone monotone, completely shattering his cheery self. Nana stays quiet.

"Would I even know?" Izuku says with the same tone from before. "Am I right back where I started 13 years ago?" Izuku stares off into the city with a broken look in his eyes. "Wanna guess the ending? If it ever does?" Izuku continues to stare off into the distance clearly questioning everything he has ever done.

"I swear to god all I ever wanted was a little bit of safety, all of the time, a little bit of hope all of the time..." Nana gives Izuku a remorseful look. Izuku turns to look at her, an unknown look in his eyes and on his face.

"Villains are a tragedy, Quirkless is a crime...." Izuku is silent for a few moments before he continues. "I'm finished trying... and I'm staying trapped." The Izuku that they all knew is completely gone.... The screen turns black.

The audience have mixed feelings about what they have just witnessed, but most feel bad that the war had this much affect on him, although few know that it wasn't just the war that caused this, and that this has slowly been occurring for years and it has just finally spilled over the top.

Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it's short... I hope you all have a great day. Please remember to stay hydrated. Please remember that you are loved and cared for. I love you all and goodbye for now my wonderful children. Dadzawacares out. 😊