What The Fuck Yagi

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this story. Also I am going to try and upload a story every week, it just depends on how much homework I get at school. Now please remember that you are cared for and loved. 😊

The audience are confused by the title. "Um Shadow what does the title mean?" Izuku asks confused and Shadow looks at him. "I'm not going to tell you as it will spoil the video." Shadow says and Izuku nods.

The screen lights up to show Izuku in his dorm room. All the All might merch is ripped and/or destroyed. Izuku's bed covers aren't All might themed either and are just black. Izuku is situated on his bed. "I miss you guys...." Izuku says sadly.

"Why is all my merch destroyed?" Izuku asks. Shadow doesn't say anything.

The screen changes to show the teachers office. Aizawa walks in slamming the door behind him and he looks beyond pissed. Aizawa stalks over to All Might and punches him in the face. "What the fuck Yagi." Aizawa says with absolute venom in his voice.

The audience looks shocked. "Why did Aizawa-kun punch me?" All might asks but is ignored.

All Might looks shocked as he stumbles backwards coughing up a bit of blood. "A-Aizawa-kun?" All might asks scared. Hizashi immediately goes over to Aizawa and goes to grab him but stops at Aizawa's next sentence. "Why the fuck did I just see Mirio Togata using Problem child's quirk?" All might looks at him with terror filled eyes. "U-um..." All might says. "Did you tell Problem child to give up HIS quirk?" Aizawa asks. "Yes, yes I did." All might says confidently and he doesn't appear scared anymore. "Why?" Aizawa says cocking an eyebrow. "Because he doesn't deserve One For All and I should've never given it to him." All Might says. "You're a fucking dumbarse." Aizawa says. "How?" All might asks and before Aizawa can answer All Might says something else. "Also, while we are talking about Young Midoriya, I need you to sign the expulson papers." All Might says. "You want me to expel him? Why?" Aizawa asks. "Because he is quirkless, he can't be a hero." All might says. "You realise I am esentially a quirkless hero?" Aizawa says. "You have a quirk." All might says. "My quirk is only good on some people and isn't good for combat, so I rely on my combat skills. I know I'm not quirkless, but if I can be a hero, so can he." Aizawa says and All might laughs. "Come on Aizawa-kun, please stop joking around and sign the papers." All might says. "No." Aizawa states. "What, but surely you want to expel him, I mean you are the one with the highest expulson rate." All might says. "I know I have the highest expulson rate, but I am not expelling him. He is more of a hero than you ever were and your quirkist self can pack your things and leave, as you are fired." Aizawa says. "You can't fire me." All might says. "No he can." Nedzu says. "What how?" All might asks. "Meet my son Toshinori." Nedzu says smiling. "W-what... he's UA's supreme ruler?" All might asks. "Nice to meet you." Aizawa says. "Now I suggest you leave before I get security." Aizawa says.

The audience looks shocked. But they don't ask anything as they can tell Shadow is in a bad mood.

The screen changes to show Izuku sitting on his bed. Someone knocks on the door. "Come in." Izuku says and Aizawa opens the door. 'Oh, I guess I'm going to need to pack my things and leave then' Izuku thinks. Aizawa closes the door and locks it. He goes and sits on the bed beside Izuku. "I'll pack my things and I promise I'll be out of here quickly..." Izuku says sadly. "Your not expelled Problem child." Aizawa states with a softer tone than usual. Izuku looks at him confused. "Why? I'm quirkless." Izuku says. "I don't care. I'm going to train you to be a hero and you will use support gear. But I can promise you this, you will become a hero." Aizawa states. Izuku's eyes widen and he jumps onto Aizawa's lap wrapping his arms and legs around Aizawa and burying his head into Aizawa's chest. Izuku starts to cry but it's different to his normal cry, it sounds as if he has been holding it in for years. Aizawa wraps his arms around Izuku. "Y-you have no idea how long I've waited to hear that." Izuku says. "I know." Aizawa says sadly. "B-but I um need to tell you something." Izuku says looking up at Aizawa. Aizawa hums in acknowledgement. "I-I'm not quirkless... Well not anymore." Izuku says and Aizawa raises and eyebrow. "My quirk came in this morning." Izuku says. "What is it?" Aizawa asks. "You aren't going to ask if I'm telling the truth?" Izuku asks surprised. "No, I can see in your eyes that you aren't lying." Aizawa says. "Ok, well before I do I just want to say I went to Recovery Girl about it." Izuku says. "Can you tell me what she said?" Aizawa asks and Izuku nods. "She ran some tests and then told me that my quirk, well quirks were too strong for my younger self's body to handle so they maifested later than they should." Izuku says and Aizawa nods and hums telling him to keep going. "My quirks are Transform which allows me to turn into any animal I like and have 10x their senses and strenths, Chaos magic which is like a stronger version of the Scarlet Witch's powers, Wings which means I have wings that are indestructable, Rewind which is similar to Eri's but stronger, Healing which means I can heal anyone including myself, Creation which means I can create anything including quirks, u-um Erasure.... which is a stronger version of yours and Voice which is like Yamada-sensei's but instead of loud noises it's quiet noises." Izuku says. "Alright, I'm assuming you don't have control over them." Aizawa says and Izuku nods. "Alright we'll start training Monday but I want you to stay with me just incase your quirks go out of control." Aizawa says and Izuku nods.

"Alright that is all I wanted to show you." Shadow says and recieves the nod from the audience. "I'll give you all a break before we continue." Shadow says.

Notes:

I'm sorry that it is short, I couldn't really think of what to write. But other than that I hope that you enjoyed reading it. Please remember you are loved and cared for. I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful day. Bye for now, my wonderful children. 😊