Um... What?

Notes:

I hope you enjoy reading this. I love you all and please remember that you are loved and cared for. Please remember to stay hydrated. Enjoy. 😊

"Shadow what does the title mean?" Edgeshot asks. "I'm going to show you a conversation between Izuku and another person, but just to let you know the other person isn't someone in this room." Shadow says with a kind tone. "What happened to you?!" Bakugo asks terrified. "I'm sorry that I have been angry lately, I have been really tired and grumpy and out of it." Shadow says and the audience nods. "Thank you for letting us know Dearie." RG says. "No problem." Shadow says and you can hear the smile in her voice.

The screen lights up to show Izuku at a store, standing in an isle. He appears to be looking at some medical supplies. As he is looking at the medical supplies Eri grips his pant leg and goes to pull it but Izuku looks at her. Eri looks scared and is crying. Izuku's eyes widen. "Eri what happened?" Izuku has a calm tone of voice but his smile is gone. "T-This l-lady w-was r-rude t-to m-me." Eri says as she grips Izuku's pant leg tightly. Izuku bends down and pulls her into a tight hug. "It's ok, angel, I'll go talk to her." Izuku says sweetly and he gives Eri a soft smile. "O-ok." Eri says. Izuku wipes Eri's tears and gently stands up picking Eri up. Izuku looks around for a few moments, but he stops when a hand places itself upon his shoulder. Izuku stills. Izuku turns to look at the person who had touched him and he sees a woman with short brown hair that looks like the karen haircut, green eyes, tight-fitting brightly coloured clothing, purple heels and a black handbag. "Hello, is there something I can do for you?" Izuku asks politely. The woman scoffs.

"Why was Eri not with Problem child?" Aizawa asks looking very overprotective at the moment and it freaks everyone out, well other than Izuku, Hizashi, Nemuri, Nedzu and RG. "He let her go and pick out some snacks but don't worry he was careful." Shadow says and Aizawa nods calming down.

The video continues. "Is that your child?" The woman asks. 'I have a bad feeling about her so, sorry Sensei and Yamada-Sensei.' Izuku thinks to himself. "Yes, she is my child." Izuku says and he gives Eri a look. "Well then you need to teach your child manners as she is a brat." The woman says. Izuku looks back at the woman, there is a kind smile on his face but if you know him well then you would realise that this isn't any normal smile and most definitely isn't a kind smile. "Is this your kid?" Izuku asks politely. "Well – no, but." The woman says. Izuku's smile drops and is replaced with a serious look. "Then shutup." Izuku says calmly. The woman looks shocked. "Excuse Me!?" the woman yells angrily and Izuku covers Eri's ears just before the woman speaks. "She isn't your child, so please don't tell me how to parent my child." Izuku says calmly like before. The woman looks dumbfounded. "I want to speak with your parents young man." The woman says angrily. "My parents aren't here." Izuku says. "Then call them!" The woman says full on yelling at Izuku. "I can't call heaven." Izuku states blatently. The woman goes silent and becomes shocked. She is silent for a few minutes. "Um... what?" The woman says quietly. "My parents are dead ma'am." Izuku says with no emotion in his voice. "O-oh.." The woman says once again quietly. "But if you want to speak with my parental unit, then I can call them." Izuku says. "N-no you don't need to do that." The woman says and walks away. Izuku's smile reappears on his face and he stops covering Eri's ears. He looks down at her and smiles. "Hey angel-berry." Izuku says with his usual cheery tone. Eri smiles and giggles. "I see you got your snacks, I just need to get some supplies and then we can pay and leave." Izuku says smiling and Eri nods happily.