Izuku Yamada-Aizawa

Everyone is confused at seeing the title. "Umm Shadow what does the title mean?" Izuku asks. "Oh well, you will have to see." Shadow says happily. "Umm ok, I guess." Izuku says nervously. "Before I press play you all can chat and and think about what this is." Shadow says and everyone nods. Aizawa and Hizashi look at each other. "Do you think we adopt the little listener?" Hizashi asks. "I think that is what the title means by that, so I guess yeah." Aizawa says. "I'd be happy to adopt the little listener, what bout you Shou?" Hizashi asks. "Yeah I would like to adopt Problem child." Aizawa replies. They continue chatting while on the other side of the theatre Izuku and Hitoshi are talking. "What do you think this is about Toshi?" Izuku asks. "I think that Dad and Papa adopt you, what do you think Izu?" Hitoshi asks. "To be honest, I actually think that they don't adopt me, but that I am their biological child in this." Izuku says shocking Hitoshi. "What makes you say that?" Hitoshi asks. Little do the two of them know that the entire audience had heard what Izuku had said and are now looking at the two of them wanting to know why Izuku would think that. "Well I do act like both of them. I''m a coffee-oholic like Sensei, I love cats like Sensei and I can be very loud like Yamada-sensei. That's all that I can think of off the top of my head, but yeah. Allthough I doubt that this is what the video is about." Izuku says shocking everyone. "Now that I think about it you do act like both Dad and Papa, so I guess that that could be what the video is about." Shinso says. "Hmm I wonder." Nedzu says suddenly making everyone's gazes turn to him. "You could very well be onto something Midoriya-kun." Nedzu says. "O-oh w-well um, I'm not really sure if what I'm saying is true, b-but um t-thankyou Principal Nedzu." Izuku says. "No problem Midoriya-kun." Nedzu says. Everyone goes back to chatting about what they think this is going to be about. Everyone had taken in what Midoriya had said into consideration and after about ten minutes of chatting Shadow speaks up. "Alright you ready to react?" Everyone's gazes turn to look at Shadow and all immediately nod. It is very clear that everyone is excited to see what the next video has instore for them. 'You all are going to be shocked when you see this.' Shadow says smiling under the mask. "Allright then lets begin, shall we." Shadow says turning on the video as everyone looks towards the front of the theatre where the screen is.

The screen turns on and the screen shows Izuku in his room asleep. The audience can see that Izuku's hair is a different colour. Instead of it's usual green and black, it is now black with blonde. The blonde part of his hair is his fringe that looks like Aizawa's fringe. The black part of his hair is on the back part of his hair. His hair looks like Aizawa's in the fringe part but is straight in the back part. Izuku wakes up and yawns. It can then be seen that Izuku's eyes aren't green and are now half black, half green. The layout of his eye colour is that his right eye's iris is black on the outside half of the iris while green on the inside part of his iris, while his left eye's iris is the opposite meaning that it is green on the outisde part of his iris while black on the inside of his iris. He stands up and it can be seen that his hair is much longer than before and is now reaching the floor. Izuku sees the time. "It's 3am, great another day of waking up at three." Izuku says.

Everyone is shocked at seeing Izuku like this. "Um, why does Midobro look like that?" Kaminari asks. "I have absolutely no idea why I look like that Kaminari." Izuku replies. Everyone starts whispering to each other, absolutely confused on why Izuku looks like that, hoping that the person they are talking to knows why, but nobody does. The only person who isn't asking why Izuku looks like that is Nedzu. 'Hm, I wonder if Midoriya-kun looks like that due to either a quirk or if that is how he is supposed to look and someone had given him something that made him not look like that. It could have been a drug that was given to him as a child without him realising and it had a limit as of how long it would last.' Nedzu thinks to himself. Nedzu raises his hand. "Yes Nedzu." Shadow says. "I would like to ask a question?" Nedzu asks. "Sure, go ahead." Shadow says. " Is the reason why Midoriya-kun looks like that because he was hit with a quirk or because that is how he was supposed to look?" Nedzu asks shocking the entire audience. "Well Nedzu, you will have to see." Shadow say. "Ah ok then." Nedzu says. "Now lets continue shall we." Shadow says. Everyone nods and focuses their gaze back up to the screen.