Vigilante Izuku

Summary: Izuku goes out for patrol as his vigilante self, Emiko, thinking everything will go as normal but what happens when he gets caught up in a villain attack that ends up changing his life forever. And where his identity is revealed to the person who he had hoped would never find out about him being a vigilante. What will happen... will it be good or will it be bad. Read to find out.

"Alright, I have given you all an hour and a half break, now let's continue onto the next one." Shadow says and everyone nods. They wait for her to begin the video and as they wait they get themselves comfortable.

The screen lights up telling the audience that the video has begun. It is currently 8pm at night on Monday and class 1A had finished eating dinner at around 6:30pm having had dinner served at 5:30pm and were in the middle of watching a movie when Izuku had realised he needed to go for patrol as Emiko. He tried to quietly excuse himself from the common room where the movie night was being held but he heard the tv pausing, and so he stopped in his tracks. "Umm deku-kun, where are you going?" Uraraka asked. "Oh, um I'm really tired so I was going to go to bed, I was also trying to be quiet as to not disturb movie night." Izuku replies. "Oh, alright than Midoriya." Iida replies. Izuku says goodnight to his classmates and heads to his dorm room. Once in his room, Izuku changes into his black jumpsuit and puts his mask, voice changer, utility belt and others on. He then goes onto his balcony and safely jumps down landing perfectly. He sneaks out of UA, making sure to avoid the cameras. Once he is out of UA he jumps onto a rooftop and starts patrolling. A little while into patrolling he comes across a villain fight and sees that the heroes are losing, so Izuku being Izuku decides to go in and help. As Izuku joins the fight he sees that the villain gets scared. Izuku is confused but when he goes to attack the villain the villain says something that shocks Izuku. "Please, please don't hurt me, I'm sorry I'll turn myself in just please Emiko don't hurt me." The villain says begging. Izuku brain thinks it's a trap, but his guts are telling him that it isn't a trap. So Izuku grabs the villain and pulls out handcuffs and places them on the villain with ease, he then proceeds to hand the villain over to the police. Izuku goes to run off when one of the heroes calls out to him. "Emiko, wait we need to talk." A certain erasure hero says. Izuku turns to look at the heroes when he sees that the heroes there are Eraserhead, Present Mic and Midnight. (I just chose random heroes). Izuku turns on his voice changer and then proceeds to reply to Eraserhead's question. "What's up Eraser." Izuku looks Aizawa right in the eye, waiting for him to answer and after a few seconds he gets a reply. "You need to come with us." After hearing Aizawa say this Izuku felt like something bad was going to happen, so he replies with. "No thanks Eraser, but bye now I need to go." Izuku starts to walk off but gets stopped when a capture weapon wraps around him. "You are coming with us and that is final." Aizawa replies. Aizawa drags Izuku to the police station where Detective Tsukauchi is waiting for them. Once they arrive Aizawa walks over to Tsukauchi and shows Izuku to him. "You wanted me to bring him to you so you two could talk, so here he is." Aizawa says with his usual monotone voice. Izuku is worried that he is going to end up in jail. Aizawa drags Izuku into a room and sits Izuku down on one of the chairs. "What do you want from me." Izuku asks with clear anger in his voice but if you listened carefully, you could hear the slightest amount of worry and scared. "Hey, kid you're not in trouble I just want to talk, ok?" Tsukauchi says calmly. "Fine, what do you want to know?" Izuku replies. He stares at Tsukauchi trying to read his facial expressions. After a minute of silence Tsukauchi responds. "Ok first question, who are you." Izuku stays quiet and chooses not to respond to his question. "Kid please answer the question." The detective asks softly. "Why should I answer that for all I know you could be trying to get my name to get me into trouble." Izuku replies. "Kid your not in trouble and you're not going to be in trouble I just want to know your name and a few other things ok." The detective replies trying to make Izuku believe he isn't going to be in trouble. But Izuku isn't buying it. Aizawa notices this so he decides to try and help. He starts by releasing Izuku from his capture weapon and in doing so Izuku looks at him, with a look which Aizawa can only guess to be confusion considering that Izuku is still wearing his mask. "Look kid, we just want to know some things about you so we can try to help you okay." Aizawa says with a softer tone than Izuku is used to. "I can't tell you who I am it would be bad." Izuku finally answers. Aizawa and the detective look at Izuku confused, but then Aizawa responds to what Izuku said. "Mind telling us what you mean by that then." After a few moments of silence which seems to be Izuku considering what Aizawa had said, the vigilante responds. "Fine, the reason it would be bad is because if I tell you who I am than you will see me differently as you already know me." As Izuku says the last part he looks at Aizawa. "And I don't want you to see me differently as I have never felt safer with someone, but I have also never had this much trust in someone before." Izuku finishes. Aizawa looks shocked. The detective can tell by the look in Aizawa's eyes that he really wants to know who Emiko is. "I can tell you for sure that I won't see you differently if that makes it easier to tell us who you are." Aizawa responds with raging amounts of curiosity laced within his tone. "I can't, I'm sorry." Izuku responds. "Can you give us some hints then?" Aizawa asks. "I guess." Izuku replies. "Alright then go ahead." Aizawa says trying to hide the happiness in his voice. "Umm, well I am in class 1A. I love heroes. And I am considered the sunshine child of class 1A." Izuku says. "Problem child?" Aizawa asks. Izuku laughs nervously and replies. "Um yeah that's me." As Izuku says this he takes off his mask and turns off the voice changer. "I hope I'm not going to get expelled. I really want to be a hero." Izuku says worriedly. "I promise you aren't going to be expelled." Aizawa says. "But do you really mean what you said about me?" Aizawa asks curiosity laced within his tone. "Uh, yeah, I do. Um also am I getting detention for being a vigilante?" Izuku replies. "Nope, but I am adopting you." Aizawa replies. Izuku looks at him shocked but just shrugs and replies with. "Ok, I'm fine with that." The screen then goes black showcasing that the video is finished.

"Alright, I am just going to go straight onto the next one, so no talking." Shadow says and they all nod in understanding.

Notes: I hope you enjoyed this story have a great morning/afternoon/evening.