XV. Things Go Bump In The Night

Chapter 15,
     Things Go Bump In The Night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  So far, the night was going splendid for Camden and Liv, considering the couple were making out on Summer's couch. Liv was really getting into it, as she slowly grinds her body against his, she felt as if she was ready.

  "I think we should go upstairs." Liv muttered breathlessly in between kisses, it caught Camden off guard though.

  Don't get him wrong, he was ready too, he's been ready but he was only waiting for her, not wanting to pressure her. Except, Alaska had gotten into his head so bad that he looked at his girlfriend, and took a deep breath. 

 "You're going to so hate me right now, but I'm going to have to pass on that." Camden responded slowly, watching as his girlfriend furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him confusedly.

  "Why?" Liv asked after her nervous laugh, she moved off of her boyfriend and looked at him, beginning to think that she had misread the signs.

  "Well, I'm not entirely sure that... you're not the killer..?" Camden spoke, although it came out more as if it were a question than an actual statement.

  Liv scoffed and got off the couch, cursing him out before walking away and leaving the house, Camden kept his composure, understanding how she's feeling right now. Alaska looked over at her twin brother and gave him a thumbs up, which annoyed Camden way too much, he let his sister ruin what was going to be the best night of his life. This has to be such bullshit right now. Sidney and Gale were in the car, following the tracking device which was still on Daphne's car, they were going to put an end to all of this. Even though, you can kill the person, the spirit of the ghost face will live on forever, meaning nobody will ever be safe. 

  The party was already half dead, Alaska was watching the first Stab movie, while Camden frantically texted his girlfriend, afraid she might have gotten murdered the minute she left the house. 

  "Don't do it, don't go after her." Alaska complained as she watched her twin get up from his seat, and grab his letter-man jacket, but Camden wasn't having it.

  "Well, she isn't texting me back Alaska." Camden responded, causing Alaska to roll her eyes, her brother was definitely a goner due to his big heart.

  "Maybe it's cause she's dead dude." Alaska retorted, causing Camden to roll his eyes and tell his twin to not think like that, much less say that.

  "Are you seriously going to sit here and watch a movie about our uncle getting stabbed?" Camden asked as he adjusted his jacket.

 "It calms me down, I'm also going to smoke some weed, and hook up with Aurora over there." Alaska replied as she smirked at the girl who sat near her.

  After trying to convince her sibling to stay, Alaska watches as Camden leaves the house, once he's out of the house, he's out of her protection. Looking at the girl who sat across from her, she smirked and nodded her head to come closer.

  "Come over here pretty girl." Alaska smiled, just because her brother wanted to give his life up for a girl, doesn't mean she was going to go after him, she'd be as dumb as him.

  Camden wandered around aimlessly, not knowing where the hell his girlfriend would be right now, that was until his phone dinged. It was the find my fam notification, he clicked accept and followed where his girlfriend might be, which became his biggest mistake. He looked around the bushes and realized that his girlfriend wasn't there or anywhere near here.

  "Fuck this." Camden muttered to him as he moved away from the bushes, as he turns around, he is face to face with the killer, and his soul leaves his body.

  Camden raises a weapon he had stolen from Summer's house and hits the ghost face before getting stabbed in his thigh, causing him to scream out in pain. This was going to be an unfair fight, and he knew it, before the killer could shove the knife deeper, he hit him across the face with his own weapon and limped away. The pain was very unbearable, and caused him to fall down, but he knew that he needed to get up right now and get away before he gets murdered. 

 Hiding near the shed, Camden grabbed his phone after hearing some dinging, and rushed to turn off the location. His blood was smearing his screen which made it much more difficult for him to turn it off, so he threw his phone off to the bushes. After some careful consideration, Camden decided to run out from his hiding spot and rush to the inside of the house, but it was too late for him. 

 Finally getting to the house, Esther parks her car right in front of the Summer's home and shook her head, seriously how could anyone party during a time like this?

  "How spectacular, she's having a party." Esther smiled sarcastically, after a moment, Esther shakes her head and goes to turn the engine back on but Daphne stops her, they needed to get Mika's inhaler before she has an asthma attack and ends up dying. 

  It was supposed to be Daphne just leaving but Mika and Mikaela didn't feel safe being left alone with Esther so they also got out of the car, but Esther didn't want to die next so she also got out of the car. The four girls walked to the front door and entered the home, Summer spotted Mika and rushed over.

  "What are you doing out of the hospital, should you even be up and around?" Summer asked as she engulfed her best friend in a giant bear hug, but gave Daphne a dirty look.

 "I need my spare inhaler." Mika stated, as she ignored Summer's questions.

   After trying to figure out why she needed the inhaler, Summer stopped asking, however the party needed to end. Summer tried to get everyone to leave but it didn't work, so Esther did what needed to be done.

  "THE COPS ARE HERE!" Esther screamed at the top of her lungs, and watched as every single teen rushed out of the house without even looking back. Underage drinkers can serve a lot of time, so it was not surprising for them to rush out.

  Alaska and Aurora however, did not get the memo and wrapped their arms around one another as they made out on the couch. Except, she didn't get lucky since someone came over and told the girls that there was a girl with tons of tattoos, telling them that there were cops. Aurora sighed and gave Alaska one last kiss before sliding a paper over with her phone number, making the twin smile. Esther then walks into the living room, after looking into the fridge for a beer to drink while she waited for her girlfriend and sister.

  "Is there any beer left? There's like zero left in the fridge, and a bitch is thirsty." Esther questioned, Alaska rolled her eyes at her presence, considering she didn't like new people.

 "Yes Esther, there's some in the basement. Right behind, that's the basement." Alaska responded as she kept her eyes glued to the Television screen.

  After one look at the basement door, Esther already got shivers that went down her spine, she was not about to go down alone.

  "Do you want to come with me?" Esther asked, but Alaska shook her head, making the Hispanic girl sigh and go down the basement alone.

  Once Esther was down in the basement, Liv sat down beside Alaska complaining about her uber, which scared the living hell out of Alaska. Soon the conversation took a turn for the worse when Liv started getting all creepy with Alaska, asking her if she was scared. The taunting that Liv was doing was scaring Alaska, making her second guess everything that has happened so far before her mind wandered to what could have happened to her brother, but Liv walked away.

  While everything was slowly getting worse, Sidney noticed the tracker stopped, and it stopped at the one place where they did not want to end up at;

  Stu Macher's house.

  Out of fear, Sidney dials Daphne's number, they needed to get out of the house right now. Things just went from bad to worse, and Daphne, Mika, Esther, Alaska, and Mikaela had no clue, this was about to be a blood bath.