XX. Here's Your Fucking Ending

Chapter 20,
    Here's Your Fucking Ending
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  As much as Daphne wished that they could just stop talking, her head was spinning around in circles, she needed to understand why this happening and why they the need to ruin not only her life but her sister's and her friends'. Esther was so happy to be with Summer, and not having to hide their relationship any longer. 

  "Wasn't that hard for me to find you in Modesto. It wasn't that hard for me to fuck you, either. I'm guessing without your mom and without your dad, you needed me to fix you." Esther muttered as she looked at her girlfriend, while Daphne shook her head.

  "Fuck you Esther, go die in a hole." Daphne spat as she bit back her tears, she was angry and hurt, it doesn't matter how much she had mentioned this, she was betrayed and she didn't know how to feel about anything anymore.

  "Well now you're just going off script." Esther laughed as she looked over at Summer, who was explaining that they needed the original people for the legacy to continue.

  "Can't have a bona fide Halloween without Jamie Lee." Summer cackled, but Sidney ignored her as there was a knife on the table near the plates.

  "However Dewey did need to die for the movie to be real, just to show that this is not bullshit." Summer spat as Gale looked at Summer, she wanted to cry but she couldn't.

  Summer turned from Sidney as she began to scream how anyone and everyone can die in the requel, nobody is safe, all plot armor is officially worn off. Sidney took this as a sign and launched herself forward to grab the knife she saw, but Summer noticed and stabbed her straight on her right side. Gale was worried now, she got off the chair before falling to ground, but it didn't matter, she crawled over to her best friend.

 Daphne was going to walk over to help Sidney but Esther kept the gun pointed at her and shouted at her to sit right back down. 

  "Lo siento Sid, but we can't let you live either, you've survived too many fucking times to continue living." Esther crouched down beside Sid, making no effort in actually helping her from her new stab wound. 

  Finally the explanation was over, but unluckily, this just meant that it was time for every single person to die. Daphne wasn't ready for that, she couldn't die and she knew she couldn't let Mika die either. 

 "Go get Mika out of the closet, we got to start staging the bodies!" Esther enthusiastically spoke as Summer squealed, running out of the kitchen and up the stairs into her bedroom. 

  Gale couldn't bear to lose another person, she spoke to her and kept her awake so that they can survive.

   "You really should've listened to Dewey. He nailed it in one! Pendeja, look at the motherfucking love interest! I even had your ass thinking it was your sister." Esther laughed as she pointed her gun at Daphne.

  After the last sentence, Daphne looked at her girlfriend and smiled a little bit, she had known that Mikaela was under the bed and instead of giving her way by bending down and checking the bed, she threw a note. Now, Daphne might have been an idiot when it came to seeing the red flags, but when it came to her sister, she was smarter than fucking Albert Einstein. 

 "Babe, she's not up here!" Summer shouted from the upstairs, making Esther stop to turn around.

  "What the fuck do you mean, she's not up there?" Esther shouted right back, before turning right around to stare at Daphne, before Summer restating what she said earlier.