4: An unexpected suggestion

"Who was that girl?". Lyon asked as soon as he caught up with him.

      Damian just kept a narrow look. "Some S.U".   S.Us were what people called holy-like people. "I don't even know her. Just ran into me before, and started saying nonsense"

      "If I didn't know any better, I'd say she's one of those girls you played with, you know"

      Humor could be heard in Lyon's voice and anyone could see that he was teasing his best friend, but Damian wasn't laughing. Actually, he doesn't laugh, or smile randomly.

    "Prepare the guns and the rest of the army. It's going to be a bloody night"

     Of course, Damian's mind was on getting sure those who were hatching a plan to steal from him or those who stole from him, paid back.

    Paid back either in their blood or tortured sweat.

     Lyon sighed inwardly when his joke didn't come through to his best friend and changed his face to something serious. "I'll tell Cortex and Rodriguez on what to do". Even without telling them, Lyon knew they would definitely know what to do.

     Rodriguez was a Spanish. He was Cortex's second-in- command. He was as dangerous as he was cold, and could kill who needed to be killed. He was loyal and committed to his work. He also had a small body which deceived many people who saw him most times, without knowing that below that small stature, was a cold hearted and a cold-blooded being.

     Damian's flashy black car was already waiting for him, outside the campus gate, and as he drew near with Lyon, one of the army members who'd been standing erect by one of the car doors, opened it for him to enter.

     As he settled in the backseat and looked out the window, contemplating on the Leopards issue, Lyon opened a door for himself and helped himself to the front seat where he opened his black HP laptop and began to work. The drive to their headquarters was definitely silent, as one was driving, the other thinking, and one was thinking of any possible trap of his enemy. It really was going to be a bloody night.

   🙍🙍🙍🙍

      "I'm not even going to ask"

      April said as soon as Melody slumped down unto the seat beside her.

     "I don't get it". She threw her hands up in despair.

      "Why do you want to?". April stared at her.

      "He's just too arrogant. I just don't get it. And he has this cold demeanor, this dangerous aura coating him"

      "Ok, let me understand you. Why are you so worked up about him? You want to be his friend or what?"

      "No, I don't. He just makes me curious"

      "I'm gonna have to hold you right there. You see, one thing about mysterious people is that they can attract curious eyes. It's just like that"

      Melody thought on that for a while before sticking out her lower lip. April could act like a bored nerd sometimes, with those glasses she wore, actually she was a nerd but she was always right, most of the time.

      Just as Melody was about to open her mouth to say something, she saw the famous Kailin and her entourage passing by. Someone squealed beside her excitedly.

     "L'amigas!"

     Melody's eyes went wide as April stood up. Both in recognition of that familiar, wonderful voice.

     "Carla!". April squealed in return and Melody joined in.

    Their best friend was back.

     Carla Lucas was a spanish lady. She's lived in Spain all her life so she couldn't really speak good English. Her accent didn't help matters most times. She was tall, honey-brown haired and green eyed, and she had rosy lips. She was beautiful for sure, and older than them.