5: A bloody night

"Waiting on your signal, lord Damian". Cortex whispered coldly.

      He and the others were standing behind Damian and Lyon as they faced the tall, big warehouse infront of them. He wanted to ask him why they were all standing behind a tree, far away from where their arms were,   but he knew better than to ask questions when the atmosphere was tense.

     Damian was looking at the building skeptically. He was waiting for something, and he knew that it would happen. He and his team of over eighty were dressed in black, their brand-wear. Only he and Lyon were dressed in black leather and hard navy blue badboy gloves. The others wore thick black gloves.

     Lyon glanced at Damian. He knew that Damian was assessing the whole plan in his head, and since he was the only one, freely, with the right, he asked, "what are we waiting for?"

     Damian squinted his eyes. "They would soon come". He referred to the Leopards. "But it would be a trap. So, we'll wait for thirty minutes after they've arrived. However, we'll split up into three groups and cover the surroundings. That way, we won't fall into their trap and they won't be able to get out"

     "Taken". Lyon nodded and glared ahead.

     "Rodriguez". Damian suddenly called.

     "Yes lord". A cold, deep voice followed.

     "You're with thirty. Cortex will take another. Lyon and I will be at the center with the remaining". It was a good thing there were good gun-handlers in the army.

     "Yes lord". Cortex nodded.

     "Let's see". Damian raised his gun to his face and assessed it, "how this night'll go"

     "Bloody, definitely". Lyon smirked.

     "Bloody". Damian repeated silently,  "definitely"

     A few minutes later, a truck was seen entering into the field and parking by the side of the building. Too close. Damian observed.

     Some people jumped down from it and ran inside to take some arms while some carrying rifles, stood outside to guard.

     The team watched as the people kept on going in and out, carrying their arms, and this got on Damian's nerves pretty good. They were daring enough to commit such suicide.

    It wasn't only him that it angered. The others behind started shaking involuntary.

    Cortex was no exclusion. He asked, "on your signal, lord Damian"

    Damian didn't want to ruin the plan so he waited without answering him, until he said, "go"

    Their response was quick but stealthy. The people in front had no idea, until they started hearing gunshots. The people carrying the arms fell down, with blood pools  creating around their heads.

    "They're here! They're here!" One of them shouted as he lifted his rifle and started shooting, which the others followed suit.

    It was then Damian decided to have an open fight. He and the other groups came out from behind the trees and opened-fire.

   The gunshots from both sides increased as people from the Leopards joined in but it didn't freak Damian. He just kept a hard,  scrunched up face, dodged a few bullets and gave instructions.

    "Take the arms back into the warehouse and set grenades to the trucks". He said to Rodriguez who was closer to him in the shootings as men howls, groans and screams hit the air.

     Rodriguez nodded and went away to do his other assigned job.

     Damian shot one infront of him who dared, and bent low to pick his gun. Now that gave him two guns, two times the win.