Chpt 27: The Wedding Night (smut warning)

Cregans Pov:

"So you two just decided to run away?" one of the drunken men asked. "Pretty much" i said. "Well, good for you, Stark. At least your in love. That's more than some people get in a lifetime" a woman said.

My eyes drifted over to the bar as i saw Aly speaking with many drunks. She was laughing loudly at whatever they were saying. This was the happiest i had seen her since i arrived at Kingslanding.

I missed her smile. I craved it from the moment i arrived. I wished to see her true smile, not the facade she tried to carry on. But now i was finally seeing it.

She seemed genuinely happy. And that made me happy. The band began to play as i saw Alys face light up even brighter. I watched as she dragged many people onto the empty floor and forced them each to dance with one another.

I don't know if they were either scared to refuse a princess or that they genuinely liked her. I presumed it was the second option. But they all seemed to be enjoying themselves. I watched her float around the room with a soft smile on her face.

"Come on, Stark! You can't miss a dance on your wedding night!" one of the women exclaimed dragging me up from my seat. Before i could refuse her, i was already up on my feet, dancing with the drunks.

The violins played loudly as everyone clapped to the rhythm. As we all danced, i tried to make my way towards my new wife. But with every step, i found myself being dragged to dance with a new person.

I looked to Aly and saw she was in the same situation as me. Our eyes stayed only on eachother with each movement. I slowly inched my way towards her until she was finally back in my arms. It was then the music stopped. Everyone cheered and sat back down to continue drinking.

"Would you like to go to our room, husband?" she teased. "I've been waiting for you to ask me that all night" i said. She shook her head as her nose scrunched up. "I don't know what your talking about. I want to go back to our room to sleep. It's been a tiring day to say the least."

"You're going to be the death of me, do you know that?" i said. "Hopefully" she teased. We said our goodbyes to the many swarms of people that filled up the bar and headed to our room for the night.

Alysannes Pov:

We climbed up the stairs, barley able to keep ourselves together before arriving at our room within the ale house. As soon as i pushed the door open, i felt Cregan push me inside, kicking the door closed.

"Someone's eager" i teased. "Are you kidding? It's been three years since i've touched you, your grace. I don't want to wait a minute longer" he said. In truth i felt the same, but i did love to tease him.

I smiled as our lips met. Every time i felt his skin on mine it was as if my whole body could burst into flames but i'd feel no pain. It felt exhilarating to touch him without feeling guilt or worry. He was now my husband. Cregan gently pulled out of the kiss as he rested his forehead against mine.

"I've loved you for so long" he whispered with a sense of relief. "As have i" i said. "So you haven't regretted marrying me yet?" he asked with small laughter. "No regrets... Not ever."

The sweet moment passed as i pulled him back into a passionate kiss. His hand trailed up and down my curves as i ran my hands through his hair. I loved his hair. It was thick and curly, but even when messy, it always seemed to fall perfectly into place.

I wrapped my arms around his neck whilst he lifted my thighs around his waist. I laughed excitedly as he carried me to the bed. Once he laid me down, i propped myself up and helped him remove his shirt. As i tugged it back, i saw many scars across his chest. More than the last time i saw him.

"It's alright" he said as he noticed me staring. "They don't hurt." I ran my hand down his chest trailing across all the scars. I heard Cregan gasp slightly at my touch. A small smirk tugged at my lips as i began to unknot his trousers.

I pulled Cregan to the bed as he brushed his lips against my neck. He began to undo the lace they held my dress together and pulled it down to reveal my bare breasts. A small moan escaped me as Cregan took one of my breasts in his mouth. I felt his cocky smile against my skin. I knew he enjoyed teasing me too.

He began to squeeze my breast gently whilst his mouth closed over my nipple. I arched my chest up against his stubbled mouth as my nails dug into his back. "Enough with the teasing" i mumbled.

"Are you sure?" he asked sarcastically. "Please" i muttered. "Did Alysanne Targaryen just say please?" Cregan asked. I was tired of his games as i flipped the man around. He was taken back by my assertiveness as i straddled myself on top of him.

I felt Cregans hardened bulge underneath me as i tried to chase my own high. I shut my eyes tightly grinding ever so lightly against his groin but my skirts still separated myself from his cock. Cregan let out a quiet moan as i smirked. "Did you not say enough with the teasing?" he questioned.

"Maybe if you say please" i teased. He scoffed as i began to grind faster and faster. "Say it" i repeated. Cregan held out as long as he could, until he couldn't. "Please" he muttered. I smiled to myself as i began to pull off my loose skirts.

Once i did, Cregan grabbed them and threw them across the room. I watched as he looked me up and down, taking in every one of my features. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands trailed up and down my back.

Cregan did not even try to suppress his loud groan as i felt his large member enter inside me. I arched my back as he pushed himself all the way to my core. I couldn't contain my groan as we began to move at a faster pace.

This time was different to before. Cregan was now my husband. He was mine and only mine. And he'll only be mine until i take my last breath.

"Aly" Cregan groaned feeling his release slipping away from him. "Not until i say so" i said. I covered Cregans mouth with my hand as he groaned in frustration.

"Please" he begged as he kissed my hand softly. This made me want to taunt him further. I had thought about this for some time, and i've decided it is truly what i want.

"I want you to fill my belly. I want a babe... Can you do that for me, husband?" i asked. Cregan groaned loudly at my words as he nodded his head. I could tell he was not expecting me to say this, but was more than happy to hear it.

He had never imagined himself fathering children nor has he ever spoken about it. But he was a good brother. And i saw what he was like with young prince Jacaerys. He was the only one i trusted to father my children.

Cregan sat up as he held my face in his hands. He gripped onto my hips, feeding on my neck. I knew there would be marks from him, but i truly did not care. I wanted people to know i was his and he was mine.

I moaned with pleasure as he released himself inside me. The feeling from his seed made me release myself shortly after. His head fell into the crook of my neck as we both gasped for breath. We both laid down on the bed as he held me close.

"You never told me you wanted children" he whispered, still catching his breath. "I did not know i wanted any. But i believe i do. I wish to be a good mother, break the cycle."

He brushed his thumb against my cheek as he smiled from ear to ear. "You'll be a great mother. And a great lady of Winterfell may i add" he said. I laid a gentle kiss on his lips before laying my head on his chest.

This was it. I finally felt content. I felt loved. And if i could, i would stay like this forever.

(Authors note: Sorry loves! Im not very good at writing smut but oh well, hope you enjoyed this chpt never the less)