The Darkened Highway Chapter Ten

The sound of Happy's barking woke me up again. The sound of a chainsaw starting up meant Ben was still at work. I glanced at my watch, seeing I'd slept about half an hour. Happy was wagging his tail. That meant he wanted to get out. I let him out, and he promptly went around back. A weird sound drew my attention to the rearview mirror. Ben was following Happy into the woods. He didn't have a shirt on and was wearing trunks. I thought that was strange. For a second, I thought he would come back. After a while, he waved for me to come after him. There was an excited expression on his face as he waved for my attention. At his side, Happy was barking away.

As I got out of the jeep, the icy breeze slammed flowing through my skin down to my bones. I shivered as my dress flew up over my face again and the icy wind sent goosebumps from my spine to my buttocks and down my legs. I fought with my dress while the wind picked up, and after struggling with considerable effort, I finally secured my dress. Where were these mysterious breezes coming from? The wind kept its strength while I walked towards Ben, almost knocking me over. Strong gushes of the wind came in multiple waves every few seconds. By the time I reached where Ben had been, he was gone. I searched frantically in all directions before I caught sight of him dozens of yards in, smiling and calling for me to catch up.

None of this made any sense, as I had to jog to keep him in my line of sight. I had the mindset of being like a little girl chasing a boy through the woods. There was a feeling of excitement as I followed his trail. My mind kept saying something was amiss, yet my body wanted to follow. Then there was the pain in my heart. A pain that desperately wanted Ben to be in my arms that radiated through my chest. I love Ben so much. Why was I thinking that now? He's right in front of me. Even with seeing him with my own eyes, there was the painful feeling that I'd done something wrong. The more I chased behind him and Happy, the more that feeling grew. It hurt so badly, but this exhilaration and amorous emotions were overpowering the pain. A sense of freedom was present in my mind, but there was more to it than that. A deep primal, almost animalistic baser instinct was driving my emotions, and it echoed with forbidding need throughout my soul. They wanted what they wanted, and these feelings would get what they wanted.

Everything in my body and mind came to a head abruptly, like a burst of ecstasy as I arrived at that mysterious and eerie tree again. It was darker here, with the wind blowing strongly like a beast in heat. The heavy overcast of the clouds blocked out the sun. A towering figure stood where I thought Ben was at. Those bright golden orbs staring back at me with this dominance yet erotic glaze. I fell to my knees at the sight before me. What was this creature?

I covered my ears, looking down at the ground. The heavy vibration of footsteps shook the earth. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to wish the creature away. If I didn't look at it or hear it, then it would go away. This thing wasn't real. All this was my imagination running wild. Then I remember that someone had taken things from the RV motorhome. Both Ben and I were gone long enough for a stranger to break in. What if that person is stalking me right now? An intense fear gripped my chest. I found myself alone again in this forest, and this was the worst place to be if some psycho was stalking me. Then sharp steel like claws touch my mid-back. They felt like crooked nails against my delicate skin. I waited for the pain to erupt from being cut, but the creature gently caressed my back. The tightness in my muscles relaxed as my body calmed a bit, to my surprise. Strong toned arms wrapped around my waist and all I made a whimper as I gazed into its glowing golden orbs. It slowly lifted my arms up, carefully removing my dress. I didn't stop it from taking my only article of clothing off. The cold air turned to a warm embrace as the heat from him covered my naked body. The soft caressing of my breasts aroused me as he fondled me from behind. Its touch didn't send chills down my spine, but in its place, a warm sensation swelled up between my legs. The creature's heavy breathing heated my neck and back up. He squeezed my breast hard as an energy built up in my stomach.

I opened my mouth to say no, but only a soft sigh came out. An even louder sigh came as his fingers slid across my crotch. My stomach convulsed at his touch. I tried to resist the urges as his finger slid inside my womb. That made me involuntarily moan louder than I expected. My vagina tightened around his finger as I experienced the strongest climax I'd ever felt. The sensation was akin to having a thousand orgasms all at one time, and I cried out in pleasure and trembled with ecstasy. But he didn't stop there. His finger caused me to climax dozens of times before I collapsed from the strain. Heated sweat drenched my body and gave me the feeling of being used up, with no energy left. My body was burning up, steam appeared to be rising from my skin. An intense pain burned under my left breast and right thigh. A moment later, my body lifted, and then placed under the mysterious and eerie tree. It had to be bigger than the sequoia tree that blocked the road. I lay there totally spent from the ordeal. Held in the arms of something I couldn't understand.

When I tried to think of Ben, I barely could recall his face, let alone remember his name. It was a hazy jumble of memories that seemed distant. All that mattered to me was the embrace that engulfed me now. The thought of some perverted creep was the furthest thing from my mind, save for Ben.