The Darkened Highway Chapter Thirty-Two

The torrent of emotions my body was feeling was a mix of anticipation, elation, and desire coursed through my body. There was no control over their emotions, and they had to be satisfied. Ben pushed his groin into my backside. His tool grew harder every moment I rubbed my butt into him. The more he teased me, the more aroused I became. Tessa was whispering into Ben's ear, and her words sounded as if she was speaking at an average volume. My heart raced, my mind spun, and my skin felt flushed. I wanted to turn around and see their faces, to see what they were thinking. I craved their touch and their warmth.

"Take her, Ben!" Tessa whispered.

"I can feel your want, Ben... Let go of your restraint and take her the way I know you want to!"

Ben panted heavily. "I can't do that to the women I love."

Ben's breath warmed the back of my neck. His breath was raspy and thick.

"I can't do that to you either, Tessa!"

"We want you to take us... We need you to take us and use us."

"Ben, please put it inside me!" I whimpered, trying to control my desires.

His cock flinched against my rear, sending a shudder throughout my body. A moan of a whimper slipped from my mouth. Ben was holding back his desire to ravage both Tessa and me. I wanted him to pound my pussy or anus, and I did not want him to hold back one bit. Ben's internal struggle mentally electrified the surrounding air, charging like a battery. Ben wanted to let go, to have his way with us. He tried to do the things he could never do before now. He wanted to be the man that dominated us and made us his. Strength surged through his veins, and there was a reason for me to wonder: Has Ben undergone a change to his body the way Tessa and I have? How is that possible? The beast had not marked him. Was there another force that induced the change in us? What was this dark forest, and what else lay lurking in the darkness?

Ben groped my breasts and buttocks, and energy flowed from his hands. They were like hotplates, burning my body with sexual tension. His nails dug into my flesh, and his teeth slid across my neck. He wanted to bite down, breaking my flesh, but he resisted his need. His resistance to his conditions empowered him and also fueled my want. The more he refused to dominate my flesh, the more he added to my need. There was only one outcome for Ben, and we would have him, even if he struggled against us. We would be his and his only. His body trembled as if he was about to break, but he never did. His inner strength and his desire for us kept him going until the end. We accepted him for who he was and embraced him with love and passion.

"Why do you refuse to take what is yours, Ben?" Tessa questioned. Her patience with him grew thin, and she wanted her turn.

"What has gotten into you and Hannah?"

"I don't know, Ben, but you have to give us what we want. The desire burns within us and only you can satisfy that need," I begged him.

Tessa had been changing for weeks before we even arrived here. His desire was more robust and more intense than mine, but hers also fueled mine. My desire for her only grew stronger as I sensed her desire radiating from her. I had to make Ben understand; I had to make him give us what we wanted. I knew that if he did, it would be the making of us. I was ready to fight for her, to fight for us. I was willing to do whatever it took to ensure we got what we wanted. I was prepared to make sure that we would be together. I intended to show Ben just how much we cared about this. I was ready to show him that our connection was genuine. I was prepared to fight for our love.

A bond had formed between all three of us. I knew how we all felt about each other. Was this empathy? The ability to handle the emotions of other people? No, it was more potent and more profound than that. It was more tangible than just knowing. It was like I was in their bodies. The words in their minds were almost audible enough for me to hear their inner thoughts. It was faint, but he heard the struggle in his heart. He was madly in love with me and felt he was losing me. I wanted to scream at him. No matter what happens, I will never stop loving. I knew myself, and I would not let Ben go. There was no way for me to explain it, but Ben's emotions for Tessa grew. His feelings for her were turning into a powerful love for Tessa. His love for her was as powerful as his love for me. The voice in his head echoed through mine, and I understood his confusion.