The Darkened Highway Chapter Thirty-One

With one hand, I fondled Tessa's breast with Ben, and I caressed his chest with my other. The rhythm of his heartbeat had increased the moment my hand touched him, and his skin felt warm. I rubbed his sculpted chest and pulled at his shirt. He gave me a sideways glance, and I pulled at his shirt. In a swift, unnatural speed, Tessa raised his arms over his hand as I pulled his shirt over his head. After I kissed him, I quickly discarded his shirt, and she wrapped her hands around his neck. I carefully crept my fingers from Ben's chest to Tessa's shoulders, running fingers down the length of her arm. I took her hand in mine, placing her hand on Ben's fully erect cock. She squeezed it tightly, sending a shudder through Ben's body.

"Is this for real?" Ben said.

"Yes...," I moaned.

"This isn't like you, Hannah," He said.

"This is how we are now," Tessa and I said in unison.

"But..." he muttered.

"Please, Ben... We need this now. We need you now," we both said in unison again.

"I don't understand. What is it you need from me?"

"We need you inside of us right now, Ben. You need to do this for us," I replied pleadingly.

"Hannah, you know I love you, right?" Ben asked in an unsure voice.

"We both love you," I replied.

"No Hannah! I love you and I just met Tessas. How can she love me? She barely knows me."

"I love you and Tessa loves you," I answered.

"What is going on with you, Hannah? What about Clarence? She loved him, right?"

"Yes, I love him, and I still do. I can't explain what is happening to either of us. I only know I feel for you as strongly as I did with Clarence." Tessa whispered in Ben's ear. She was breathing on his neck and face. Ben's body tensed in response, and his eyes told me he knew what was coming.

"This isn't right, Tessa. You need to try controlling yourself. You too Hannah."

"We can't. I tried with Clarence, and it only made our situation worse. I'm not making the same mistake with you, Ben."

Ben shuddered as Tessa whispered in his ear, and I kissed his cheek. We had him in between us, and he could go nowhere.

"We can find another way, Tessa. I gave in once, and I should have been stronger. You will regret what's happening to you. I know you will."

"I already regret not doing enough to save Clarence. I tried, I really tried, but the creature was too strong to resist. He had control of me because Clarence refused to give me what I needed. Instead, the beast filled that need and he gained more control each time he did," she whispered, kissing his ear and neck.

"It doesn't have to be this way..." Ben said.

"Ben... you know it has to be this way. If not you then...," I trailed off as I kissed his neck.

I caressed Tessa's body as I moved behind her, running my hands over her back, down to her waist. Tessa pushed Been into the wall, preventing him from going anywhere else. She pinned her body against him. Kneeling to her waist, I groped her rear as I had the perfect view of Tessa's round peach bottom. The sweet scent she gave off was mesmerizing, and I eagerly smacked both of her robust butt cheeks, taking delight in the jiggling of her buttocks. A flare of warmth overtook me, and I spread her rosy round tush, thrusting my tongue into her anus. Her body was tense when my tongue rolled over her bare-butt hole. I delightfully explored every inch of her bum as she passionately kissed Ben. Her hands pumped his thick, throbbing cock up and down as he groped her rear. The moans of Tessa and Ben riled me up so much. A fire of want and desire raged wildly between my legs. I frantically pushed my tongue deep into Tessa's womb, leaving no spot between her legs dry of my saliva. My fingers explored her vagina and anus vigorously, and her back spasmed. When her legs shivered from the excitement, I stood up, turning her body towards me.