The Darkened Highway Chapter Twenty-Three

She leaned in closer to me and her nose barely touched mine. The warmth and sweet smell of her breath aroused me.

"Mmmm-mmh... your breath smells good," I muttered weakly.

"A-aarghh... So do yours!" she whispered with a slight moan.

My body trembled at her words; she thought my breath smelled good! I examined every inch of her face. She gave off an aura that was similar to Tessa's and it triggered a shiver in my womb. I wanted her and I knew she wanted me.

"Is this how it is with all the females here?"

"I-I... I-I... I don't know. I have been around a few others, but I never had this strong of a reaction. There was something that coursed inside me, but it was weak."

"Maybe you weren't around them long enough?"

"No that's not it. When Isaacs... There was another girl with me one time and on another night as well. He did things to both of us each time. They-They were... out of it."

"What do you mean?"

"They just laid there and did nothing to stop him. Whenever he finished, they would just watch him have his way with me. They had a blank stare like there was nothing left inside."

I caressed the side of her cheek.

"I won't let that happen to you anymore!" I replied as I kissed her lush and full lips delicately.

She put her hand on the back of my neck as we kissed. Her emotions had flared at the sound of my words. I place my other hand on her hip squeezing her petite waist. I leaned her back as I kissed her, crawling over her body as I lied her back onto the pile of leaves. I looked down at her and her face showed an expression of desire.

"Have you done this before?" I whispered.

"No... it's my first time." she whispered as she nodded.

I sniffed the side of her face as I inhaled the fruity scent of her aroma. I could smell the sweet sweat in her hair and my thighs quivered. Pulling back, I licked the side of her face. The salty taste of her skin exploded in my mouth as my back shuddered.

"What are you going to do to me?" she whispered as I looked her in the eye.

"Make you mine... you have to be mine... Please be mine." I whispered in a low growl.

A shudder ran through her body and her back arched pushing her pelvic into mine. I raised back up and with both hands I spread her legs wide. Her womb was open for me to examine. Her vagina was already moist, and the sweet smell of her womb was exhilarating. I growl rolled in the back of my throat. Her hips rocked as warm feminine liquids squirted from between her legs.

"A-Aarghh," Maya whimpered as she grabbed each of her legs pulling her legs open wider.

I leaned back and put my face between her legs as I carefully examined the flesh I was about to ravage. Her lips were dripping with wetness and her womb was puffy. I knew she was waiting desperately for me to devour all of her woman's juices, but I wanted to take my time. I needed to taste a bit of her wet juices. My body craved her scent and her drenched pussy. Another shudder went down my back and I resisted no longer.

"Hannah...," Maya let out a long breath she was holding as she called my name out.

I embraced her legs with my arms pulling her closer to my face as my tongue slid up and down her clitoris. Her hips vibrated with pleasure, and I gripped her thighs tightly. Her pussy tasted like sweet honey and berries. It was an exquisite taste that I never expected to experience. Her taste reminded me of the strawberry taste of Tessa's pussy. Did mine taste this delicious? Did each person have a different taste? I wouldn't know if this was normal or if the changes, we had undergone had prompted a change in our taste buds. At the moment I didn't care how it was possible for a person to taste this good. I just wanted more of Maya's sweet pussy, and I wanted more of Tessa's pussy. I have to get back to her! I consumed the juices that Maya's body produced out of ecstasy.

"Hah... ah... ahh... Hannah," Maya whimpered between moans.

Her hips bucked and squirmed against my arms as I held her firmly against my lips. Memories of what Tessa, Ben, and I had done the night before. I remembered how satisfied I had been and I wanted to give Maya that same satisfaction.

"Tessa... I can feel her...," Maya moaned loudly.

I looked up for a moment at the words Maya just spoke. She looked down at me with eyes of need.

"Don't stop please."

"You said Tessa's name just now?"

"It just popped into my head," she replied panting, "Keep going please!"

I pulled her hips up, rolling my tongue all over her wet pussy.

"Ahh... Umm... Ughhhhh... Mmmm-mmh... Hell y-yes... Y-Yes! Hannah... Don't stop," Maya moaned loudly arching her back off the bed of leaves we laid on.

She gasped a handful of leaves as her body trembled and shuddered repeatedly. I continued my frantically licking of her womb and clitoris. I held her thighs tight, digging my nails into her skin. I pulled her body up farther as I leaned back, eating her pussy with my mother. I didn't give her a moment to rest as I mercilessly and uncompromisingly pleasured her. Every squirm she made only furthered my desire to pleasure her more. Her moans echoed loudly sending me into a frenzy. I pulled her legs over her shoulders, and she held her legs. I assaulted her vagina and anus with my tongue as I lapped up every bit of women's juices. I acted like a primal beast as I grip her buttocks tightly. I wanted her to cum in my mouth and I wanted her to be in a state of utter pleasure.

"Mmm-ahh... A-ahh... I'm cumming!" she yelled at the top of her lungs as a stream of fluids flowed over my face and mouth. I drank her woman's fluid like water as her body convulsed violently.

I let her pull her legs down as I raised up to look her in the eyes. Her gaze was burning with desire and with inhuman speed she leaned up grabbing my shoulders. She hopped in my lap kissing me passionately for several moments before pushing me to the side on my back. She gap my legs without hesitating and buried her face in between my legs. Her teeth bit done on my pussy sending a lighting jolt of pleasure through my body.

"Oh God... Mmm-aah... Maya!"

She ignored my moans as she gave me the intense pleasure, I had given her only moments earlier. She was a beast as she bobbed her head up and down between my legs. She growled and snarled at every motion of my hips. Her grip was firm and strong as she held my hips and thighs against her fast. She was just as aggressive and passionate as I was, and it was blissful. I rolled my head back as Maya gave me the satisfaction I wanted.

In the back of my mind, I knew Tessa could feel every bit of what Maya and I experienced. Images of her squirming and spasming on the couch in Maxen's cabin poured into my mind. Her hands were between her legs as she pleasured herself. She rocked back and forth at every sensation that shot through my body. The couch she lay on was covered in wetness.

Fingers penetrating my pussy brought me back to reality as Maya fingered me relentlessly. I remember how Tessa had fingered me the night before and I wondered. Was Maya experiencing my memories or Tessa's memories? Was she experiencing both of our memories? I arched my back in response to her fingering my butt.

"Maya...," I whispered as I whimpered her name.

"I love you!" I confessed, as she penetrated my butt with a second finger.

I pulled my legs open wider giving her more access to my lady parts. I wanted her to destroy my pussy and ass. I wanted her to consume every bit of my womanhood. My body tensed up as hot juices burned in my womb. I was about to cum, and I clenched my muscles between my legs trying to resist the urge to cum. I wanted this intense pleasure to last longer but Maya had other plans. She wanted my wetness now and she was done waiting. She fingered my pussy vigorously as she licked my clitoris. Three fingers were being pumped up and down my tight anus and I screamed loudly releasing the flood of liquids between my legs.

"Mmmfffp... A-a-ahh mmm... I'm cumming... Oh God I'm cumming!" I wailed as a faucet of salty fluids poured over Maya's face.

She growled aggressively as she drank the fluids spewing out of my womb. My body satisfied and fulfilled fell limp in exhaustion as I panted heavily, out of breath. Maya crawled over my body falling onto me as she passed out from our passionate ordeal. I held her in my arms as I drifted off to sleep. Images of Tessa curling up on the couch at Maxen's cabin flashed in my mind. She was satisfied as well. A few moments later my vision went dark.