The Darkened Highway Chapter Twelve

I waited in the motorhome's bedroom while Ben gathered my undergarments. My mind was in disarray at all the events that had taken place over the last few days. Ever since we took this God forsaken highway, things have seemed off. Nothing had gone the way it was supposed to be. 'Why was this happening to us?' This is like a nightmare, and I don't know how to get out of it! I thought as I sat on the side of our bed. My body was dirty, and I wanted to wash it off.

I stood up, hurrying to the shower. I turned on the hot-water and stood motionless as cold water poured over my skin. My stomach wrenched from the sudden feel of icy water, but it was what I needed. I had to wash away the emotions I had from earlier, but no matter how hard I tried, the arousing feelings were difficult to shake. These new sensations made me realize I'm torn between Ben and these emotions that hide just beneath the surface. I didn't even understand why I had these feelings. 'Was the creature real or a figment of my imagination? Was the stalker, the creature, and my mind just perceived him as a monstrous creature?' The water had warmed up, and I began washing every inch of my body. Every place I touched reminded me of what happened, and my knees buckled. Tears flowed down my cheek and I fell in a heap on the shower floor with a thump.

Quick footsteps rush from the front of the motorhome. Ben opened the glass door, sighing in relief. He turned off the shower water and brought me a clean towel, draping it over my shoulders.

"Are you okay, Hannah?"

I looked up at him, crying and whimpering.

"Sweety, hey it's going to be okay. I promise I am going to get you to safety."

"Ben, I don't know what's happening to me.... I can't explain it. I swear I saw you and Happy in the woods. You were waving for me to come with you."

"Hey, it's okay. There are a lot of things that can explain that."

"Like what? What can explain me being buck-naked in the middle of the woods?" I replied, sniffing.

"You could have been under some drug or something along those lines."

"Yeah, and I just somehow walk in the middle of the darkest forest we have ever seen twice."

"Hannah, something like that is possible. You know that. They could have shot you with some kind of dart, maybe from a distance. Happy and I would have never known. Then, once the drugs kicked in, you were susceptible to suggestions from whoever did it."

"That just doesn't seem plausible. The person would have to know who was in the motorhome. We could have been a group of hunters for all they knew."

"Someone like that could have been following us for some time. Being out in the middle of this highway would have been the perfect opportunity."

Ben kneeled down, holding his hand out. I took his hand as he helped me to stand up. I slipped on the shower floor, falling into his arms. His eyes locked with mine and he kissed me. His arms wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly. I let him kiss me for several moments before I embraced him. He pulled back and smiled as he looked into my eyes.

"It's going to be okay, Hannah. I love you!"

"I love you too, Ben!"

He used the towel he'd given me to dry off my body. A moment later, he rubbed the towel all over my body before caressing my entire body. He kissed my breasts softly before pulling back. He looked me in the eye as he fondled my breast and I quivered at his touch. The warm feeling I had early rushed back over to me. The moonlight shined in from the back window, illuminating his face as he worked his way down to my stomach. He pushed my legs to the side as he touched my inner thighs. A whimper slipped from my mouth as my body tensed up. He rubbed the top of my mound as he kissed his way down to my waist. My hips shuttered when his fingers entered my vagina and my back spasmed. He held my buttock firm with his free hand.