The Darkened Highway Chapter Seventeen

I caressed Tessa's body as I moved behind her, running my hands over her back, down to her waist. Tessa pushed Been into the wall, preventing him from going anywhere else. She pinned her body against him. Kneeling to her waist, I groped her rear, as I had the perfect view of Tessa's round peach bottom. The sweet scent she gave off was mesmerizing, and I eagerly smacked both of her robust butt cheeks, taking delight in the jiggling of her buttocks. A flare of warmth overtook me, and I spread her rosy round tush, thrusting my tongue into her anus. Her body was tense when my tongue rolled over her bare-butt hole. I explored every inch of her bums with delight as she passionately kissed Ben. Her hands pumped his thick, throbbing cock up and down as he groped her rear. The moans of Tessa and Ben riled me up so much. A fire of want and desire raged wildly between my legs. I frantically pushed my tongue deep into Tessa's womb, leaving no spot between her legs dry of my saliva. My fingers explored her vagina and anus vigorously, and her back spasmed. When her legs shivered from the excitement, I stood up, turning her body towards me.

Our eyes met, and she smiled a tantalizing smile. I bent Tessa towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist, giving Ben full access to her wet butt and pussy. A moment later, Tessa gasped as Ben's cock rammed into her bottom. From her expression, I knew Ben had thrust his cock deep into her rear. He wasted no time pounding her hard and fast into her juicy butt. I kept my focus on Tessa as she looked me in the eye and the glowing flare brightly with every thrust of Ben's hips. Waves of pleasure washed over her face, over and over as she attempted to control her body. I pushed against her body with a supernatural strength as Ben looked up from her ass. He was giving her the pounding of her life, and the power he put into his thrust should have knocked me over. Her body rocked back and forth from the hard thrusting Ben was giving her. His hips bucked quicker and faster as he gripped her petite hips. His cock plowed into her butt and the clapping sounds of their flesh sent erotic pleasure through my body.

"Take her, Ben," I whispered.

"Hannah?"

"Please take me now, Ben."

Ben robbed her round bottom with anticipation, squeezing her cheeks with both hands. His eyes protested, but his body wanted Tessa's flesh. He observed every movement in her aching back as she looked over her shoulder at him. Her gaze begged him to penetrate her and each moment she waited; her need grew stronger.

"Ben, she needs you right now. Take her... she wants you to. She needs you to."

His expression displayed conflict as he slowly turned his head to me. I stood beside him with my face inches from his.

"Look at her, Ben. She needs you to take her with your strength. Show her she isn't alone anymore."

"Hannah.... Tessa....," Ben whispered.

His hand slipped over her ample butt as he slipped his finger into her anus. Tessa's back convulsed as his fingers slid in and out of her tight bum. Tessa grabbed Ben's cock from between her legs, tugging at him to penetrate her. Her hand tightened around his cock, and Ben finally complied.

"Tessa! It's so tight!" Ben moaned as he pushed his shaft into Tessa's butt.

"Ah... Yes Ben."

Ben rocked his hips like a piston as he spread her butt cheeks.

"Harder Ben!" Tessa cried.

"Show her you love her, Ben. Show me you love her!"

Tessa balanced her body on her tippy toes as I held her in my arms. Her tongue flickered back and forth between my breasts. The pounding of flesh grew each moment as Tessa moaned in arousement. Ben grabbed her arms, pulling her towards him, and she bounced her butt onto his cock. I groped her breast with both hands as I kissed her. She tasted unlike anything I had ever tasted when kissing a person. A torrent of energy flowed into my body, and she bit my lips. Ben pulled her away from me, turning her towards the wall as his hips bucked back and forth rapidly into her butt hole. She screamed at the top of her lungs as I held Ben's hips from behind.