1

This story was requested by tiggytiger12

It was quiet on the Nemesis. Megatron was walking and he was looking at his pad. He was walking when he bumped into someone. He looked up and he saw one of his new recruits. But she was frozen in place. He chuckled. He knew that she had a crush on Soundwave. He then walked forward and stood next to her. He then bent down and whispered in her receptors.

"Dreaming about someone or somebody soldier." Said Megatron, whispering in her receptors, making the femme soldier jump up from hearing the sounds of her master's voice. Taking her straight out of her daydreaming phase.

The femme turned and she immediately saw her master. She immediately started to stutter her words. "N..no. Master. I.I wasn't." She replied while stuttering her words to her master. She then heard a chuckle escape out from the warlord's chest.

Megatron smirked. He knew that she was lying to him. He knew exactly what she was thinking about. She was thinking about Soundwave. "Don't lie to me, soldier. You like the third in command." Megatron said to the soldier, making her faceplates turn red.

"No. I... I'm not, sir. I..I." She couldn't finish her sentence. She was embarrassed that her master knew about her crush that she has on Soundwave.

"It's fine, soldier. Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me. I never tell secrets. But if I was you. I would confess before it's too late. For I have been there. Now excuse me." Megatron said while walking off heading and doing things that he needed to attend to.

"Man. This isn't my day. What can possibly go wrong." The femme said out loud. She turned and she immediately jumped up. And the worst possible thing for the femme just went downward. Right in front of her was Soundwave. "Oh great. This is just my day. I hope he didn't hear a thing that was said between me and our master." She said to herself.

Soundwave looked at the femme. He noticed that her faceplates were blushing and turning red. He tilted his helm while looking at her. He pointed at her faceplates.

"Uhm. Is something wrong, Soundwave?" She asked him. Wondering what was wrong. She saw him nodding. Telling her that something was wrong.

"Yes. Faceplates are red." He replied in one of his voice recordings. "May I ask why?" He responded and asked her, using one of his voice clips using his master's voice.

"Uhm." She responded not knowing what to say. "It's what we... It's something that our master talked about. Uhm...excuse me." She said while walking away. Embarrassed at what just happened in front of the mech that she has a crush on.

Soundwave turned watching her walk away. A chuckle escaped out from his chest. "She likes me." He said to himself. "She hasn't admitted it. But she will someday." He said to himself again. He then walked off heading to his station.

Knockout was working when he heard the doors open to the med bay. He looked up and he saw his sister. A chuckle escaped out from his chest. He knew that his sister had a crush on Soundwave.

The femme looked at her brother. She immediately crossed her arms. Frowning at her brother. "What's so funny, Knockey." She said to her brother. Saying the nickname that she used to give him when they were younglings.

"Well. It's the way that you came in, sis. You look flushed. By what I mean is that your faceplates still look red." He said and responded back to her question. "But let me guess. You ran into Soundwave today, didn't you?" He asked his sister. Waiting for an answer.

She looked at her brother. "No." She said to her brother. Giving him a white lie. She looked at her brother, seeing him shake his helm. "What." She asked him.

He leaned against the table. Knockout sighs. "You are not a very good liar sis. You never have been." He said to his sister. "So. I am repeating my question again. You ran into Soundwave today. Didn't you." He asked her, repeating the question again.

She grumbled. She then shouted to her brother. Because he wouldn't stop until she gave him the answer. "FINE!" She said and shouted to her brother. Throwing her servos up in the air. "You win. Yes. I ran into Soundwave today. Are you happy now that I told you the truth?" She asked her brother. While looking at him.

Knockout chuckled. "Yes. I am now. That you finally told me the truth." He replied back. "But have you told Soundwave how you feel about him, Snowfall?" He asked her.

She shook her helm. "No. I haven't." She replied back. "But how can I confess my feelings to him?" She asked her brother. "Because our master said I should tell Soundwave before it's too late." She said to her brother.

Knockout looked at his sister. "Really. So what did he say to you exactly?" He asked his sister. Wanting to know what their master had said to his sister. She looked at her brother.

"I'm not telling you. Whatever conversation I have with our master is completely private." She said to her brother. Soon they heard a deep voice.

"Indeed it is private." The deep voice said to Knockout and to the femme. They both looked up and they saw their master. Snowfall walked over to her brother.

"My Liege. Is there something that you need fixed?" He asked his master.

Megatron looked at him. He shook his helm. "Nope." He replied back to Knockout. "But I need to speak to Snowfall privately." He said directly to Snowfall. While looking at her.

Snowfall looked at her master. She looked at her brother. Knockout ushered her to go with their master. She nodded and walked off with her master.

"Sir if it is something too." She immediately stopped talking, seeing his servo up in the air. Telling her to stop talking.

"It's something like that. But you need to tell Soundwave the truth about how you feel about him. Maybe you should do it today. Because I've been there myself. I used to have a sparkmate. I confessed my feelings to her. But it seemed like she didn't have the feelings in return. So to me I am saying this to you. Go and tell him how you truly feel about him. Before it's too late and before he is gone." Megatron said to the soldier. Giving and telling her the truth.

She nodded. "Thank you master. I will." She replied back to her master. "And if it is alright with you. You don't mind if I ask you if I have any more questions about this?" She asked her master. "Because I don't want to ask my brother." She said to her master.

Megatron chuckled. He knew exactly what she meant. "Yes. You can." He replied back. "And I completely can understand you wanting to ask me questions instead of asking your brother." He said to Snowfall.

She nodded. She then walked off to look for Soundwave and to confess her feelings that she has for him.

Words: 1,202